Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
Dreams
I had a horrible one last night. I BROKE nighttime.

Can't remember how, it was complex, but somehow I made it so if anyone woke up it was automatically day time and they'd have to get up. Everyone was effin livid, especially parents of young children. It was OK if nobody knew you'd woken up but if you looked at the clock, bang, it was daytime. For everyone.

Anyone else dream last night?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Dreams
Everyone dreams every night. I dreamt my missus won the Lotto. All she bought was a candyfloss machine and gave the rest of her winnings to charity. I still don't know how I feel about that.....

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I dream and remember those dreams every stinkin morning. Tis a curse, I say!

Hmm.. Lets see incidentally Broken Quill was in my dream, her Auntie was Oprah and was getting dropped off by Oprah for a sleepover. The rest was nonsense, I made a cat out of clay and it came alive, and I was cooking dinner for everyone in the forum while naked.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
You think that's bad?

I dream't I'd left Kichi and gone back to my ex-wife.

Eeeew
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Yeah that's pretty bad Tongue

I have awesome fucking dreams most of the time. Like one this week I was in the mountains but they were made of gemstone crystals and a glacier was melting so it was all green and crystal clear lakes everywhere and I swim and climb cliffs and find homes in the cliffs.

When I have nightmares though.. Jesus christ himself would be scared back to death. Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

Oh my, that is a nightmare.

Usually my dreams are pretty messed up. I can't remember my good dreams.
(January 28, 2014 at 6:45 am)Luckie Wrote: Yeah that's pretty bad Tongue

I have awesome fucking dreams most of the time. Like one this week I was in the mountains but they were made of gemstone crystals and a glacier was melting so it was all green and crystal clear lakes everywhere and I swim and climb cliffs and find homes in the cliffs.

When I have nightmares though.. Jesus christ himself would be scared back to death. Tongue

That sounds more like an acid trip to me!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
just had a Batman dream. Twas awesome.

You're going to live to regret the day you started this thread, Mister Smooth Wink

I hate dreams where you have the power of flight but then it becomes inconsistent and you then either fail to take off when it's desperately needed or your power cuts off mid flight and you plummet down toward the ground, and then wake up with a jolt, so it feels like you fell into your bed.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
I mostly have sex dreams. I can tell when I've had one because I wake up all sweaty & tired & with the girl I like on my mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreams WinterHold 1 371 November 27, 2017 at 3:13 am
Last Post: chorlton
  What are your goals and dreams? Edwardo Piet 40 4384 November 6, 2017 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: c172
  Share Your Weird Dreams Shell B 24 9460 July 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Together we share ours dreams viocjit 41 6018 May 11, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Weird Dreams Mechaghostman2 31 2846 February 28, 2017 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Dreams RozKek 29 5633 August 11, 2016 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Recurring Dreams Bob Kelso 31 2441 July 22, 2016 at 3:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Share your dreams/nightmares robvalue 28 3151 October 5, 2015 at 2:36 am