Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey
Hey
Hey, Lets set a date for mucking muslims!
Aluschka!
RE: Hey
wiki Wrote:A troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

This is what you are doing and it's against the rules so please refrain. If you have something constructive to say then go ahead, otherwise please simply just go.

Thanks.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
'mucking'??
He's so angry with muslims that he can't type properly...
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Haha! Big Grin
How exactly would one "muck" someone, let alone a Muslim?

Hmm, thoughts to ponder.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
(November 28, 2009 at 11:52 am)Rhage Wrote: How exactly would one "muck" someone, let alone a Muslim?

Hmm, thoughts to ponder.

Since mucking is the act of cleaning after a flood, perhaps he wants to bathe all Muslims. Not a bad idea, but I'd be upset that many non-muslims will not get a bath. So many homeless desperately need to be hosed down, regardless of religion.
(November 28, 2009 at 8:13 pm)Synackaon Wrote:
(November 28, 2009 at 11:52 am)Rhage Wrote: How exactly would one "muck" someone, let alone a Muslim?

Hmm, thoughts to ponder.

Since mucking is the act of cleaning after a flood, perhaps he wants to bathe all Muslims. Not a bad idea, but I'd be upset that many non-muslims will not get a bath. So many homeless desperately need to be hosed down, regardless of religion.

Homeless? Hell, some of the people I work with need to be mucked!
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
How does 'muck' translate to cleaning something up???

Muck is just another word for dirt, slime, mud, manure, and all other sorts of smelly grossness...

If something was 'mucked' up... then wouldn't that be like saying 'dirtied', 'slimed', 'manurized', etc. up?

The English language made another 'funny'... Smile
(November 28, 2009 at 7:30 am)Aluschka Wrote: Hey, Lets set a date for mucking muslims!

You know... I'd rather not. I don't like to get my hands dirty, see...? I also do not associate with trash, dirt, or smelly organic waste... I am sophisticated of course Smile

I say we educate them Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(November 29, 2009 at 1:33 am)Saerules Wrote: You know... I'd rather not. I don't like to get my hands dirty, see...? I also do not associate with trash, dirt, or smelly organic waste... I am sophisticated of course Smile

I say we educate them Wink

We can't let you do that. They'd bury you up to your neck and throw heavy clumps of carbonaceous matter called 'rocks' at you.

We also can't let their children name Teddy bears for their classes. Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, Guys.....How Come Minimalist 4 1567 December 19, 2014 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey Rseasha DeistPaladin 3 1936 June 7, 2011 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  hey so, kind of trying to do a social study here jwsurvivors 0 1395 November 6, 2010 at 1:12 am
Last Post: jwsurvivors