Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-gay turds freak out again
Anti-gay turds freak out again
Quote:If you watched the 2014 Grammys last night, hopefully you caught history being made as 33 couples, many of them same-sex, were wed by Queen Latifah as Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, Madonna and Mary Lambert performed what has been called a gay anthem, "Same Love."

While the ceremony certainly brought tears to our eyes, we can always count on anti-gay pundits and citizens to let us know their thoughts about these events via social media. Among those disappointed in the ceremony were the American Family Association's notoriously anti-gay Bryan Fischer, as well as Fox News' Todd Starnes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/27...74469.html
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Anti-gay turds freak out again
The pitiable, shrill whinging of the people who instigated a culture war that they must now watch themselves decisively lose in real-time. Just ugly, hateful little people buried up to the necks by the fabulanche.
hehe, fabulanche.

Love it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
From the Comments:

Quote:Total mockery of God on the Grammys tonight!

Good. Fuck him.
I read the best thing the other day, might have been here. It said: "Gay marriage isn't special rights, special rights is churches not having to pay taxes".
I just don't understand why anyone cares what others do with their lives. I pity these backward, bigoted freaks who think they should have any say at all.
Quote:I've never seen such a display of intolerance, bigotry and hatred.
I actually laughed out loud at this. Sinning against your religion isn't intolerance. The cardinal sin of my religion is stupidity, & as much as I hate stupidity I don't tell people that they are "intolerant" & "hateful" every time someone does something stupid.
(January 28, 2014 at 3:27 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I just don't understand why anyone cares what others do with their lives. I pity these backward, bigoted freaks who think they should have any say at all.

Sentence two answers sentence one, dear.
In fact, if we apply their logic, stupidity should not be permitted, as that offends me & my religion. Therefore homophobia should be banned.
Quote:Total mockery of God on the Grammys tonight!

In fairness, many a time I have heard about who won this or that Grammy and thought, "Jesus wept."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-gun media Foxaèr 3 263 October 27, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Christian gang up on poor gay coffe shop owner, and they kick him out of his own shop Drich 12 1108 October 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Man Comes Out As A Child Molester To Oppose Gay Rights Heat 0 687 January 14, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Heat
  The Rise and Fall of Fappy, the Anti Masturbation Dolphin MagetheEntertainer 16 3772 July 16, 2014 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: MagetheEntertainer
  Jesus freak gets killed Yahweh 7 1898 January 1, 2014 at 11:44 am
Last Post: là bạn điên
  Crazy Anti-Gay Rant My imaginary friend is GOD 36 7043 November 22, 2013 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Mystical
  The anthem of anti-theists, perhaps? Creed of Heresy 0 848 November 15, 2013 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2947 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Game Theory: Why Final Fantasy is Anti-Religion Gooders1002 0 1064 June 17, 2013 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Gooders1002
  More Jesus Freak Nuttiness Minimalist 11 2189 May 14, 2013 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: Tonus