Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminism is as Awful as Homophobia
Feminism is as Awful as Homophobia
Many nowadays believe that homophobia is itself a problem. The truth is homophobia is a symptom of the larger problem of sexphobia. Sexphobia is the belief that sex should not be, as Citizen Sade put it; "Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other."

This is sexphobia & is the root of homophobia & transphobia. By denying that sex is a right feminists deny the right to sexual liberation. They are therefore sexual reactionaries who prolong the symptom of homophobia. Feminists are prudes & need urgent re-education.

Those who deny sexphobia are prudes & sexual conservatives & statists.
RE: Feminism is as Awful as Homophobia
May I ask how the "right to sex" should be upheld? What if someone doesn't want to have sex with you?
*Yawn
Also, what's the difference between a prude and a sexual conservative?
(January 29, 2014 at 5:41 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: May I ask how the "right to sex" should be upheld? What if someone doesn't want to have sex with you?
Then it is society's responsibility to allow all people to express sexual interest so all people can have mutually desired sex with each other. In modern PC feminazi society one cannot express sexual interest without causing one of those bullshit "sexual harassment". Unless of course one is female.
Wait. So, because you can't get laid, it's society's responsibility to get you laid? No thanks. You're on your own.
Quote:By denying that sex is a right feminists deny the right to sexual liberation.

This is a sentiment often voiced by men who couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a hat-full of pardons.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 29, 2014 at 5:41 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: May I ask how the "right to sex" should be upheld? What if someone doesn't want to have sex with you?

What are you on about? If he wants sex, he must get it! Duh, it is his right! You can't deny him that which he is entitled to. Give him sex now... and get him a sandwich! He is entitled to food, so it makes sense to give him both while you are at it.
Cunt
(January 29, 2014 at 5:43 pm)EgoRaptor Wrote:
Then it is society's responsibility to allow all people to express sexual interest so all people can have mutually desired sex with each other. In modern PC feminazi society one cannot express sexual interest without causing one of those bullshit "sexual harassment".

Depends on the level of expression. I have no problem with people looking at me, so long as they don't become obsessive about it (following around, etc). I have no problem with flirting - we all do it. But "not interested" means just that and unwanted touching will get a response from being told to fuck off or, in extreme situations, a kick to the groin (in social situations) or told to fuck off and then an harassment complaint (in a work/business situation).
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 29, 2014 at 5:45 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Wait. So, because you can't get laid, it's society's responsibility to get you laid? No thanks. You're on your own.
You are clearly just a feminazi who wants to keep PC "sexual harassment" laws. It is just as much a society's duty to ensure all its members are sexually satisfied as it is to ensure that all members have sufficient water & food.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feminism in prehistoric times / primitive culture larson 107 22302 May 18, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  My thoughts on modern day intersectionalist feminism] Lebneni Murtad 14 3598 March 7, 2017 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Periods, body positivity, and third wave feminism BrokenQuill92 143 11791 February 8, 2017 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Sexism/feminism: what's your reaction to this song? Whateverist 93 14210 August 29, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: InsaneDane
  There Has To Be Something Awful In Them Minimalist 35 4204 August 26, 2016 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Modern Feminism BrokenQuill92 27 4604 April 23, 2014 at 1:56 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  leftism feminism and nazism your thoughts nintendo048 104 13651 March 13, 2014 at 5:46 am
Last Post: Darth
  Is it sexist to criticize feminism? Lemonvariable72 84 13958 February 3, 2014 at 12:11 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  The reemerging of feminism in politics Something completely different 16 3881 June 8, 2013 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Savannahw
  The eastern churches and homophobia, racism and other... Something completely different 3 2056 March 25, 2013 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome