Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you LIKE to do for a living
What would you LIKE to do for a living
OK, so we've had the grim reality. But if you could make up any job for yourself and be well paid for it, what would you do?

I'd make a career of one of my hobbies, making medieval warbows.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: What would you LIKE to do for a living
Fucking supermodels.
I'd like to be Pope for about a month.

Failing that, I'd like a career fucking supermodels who carry medieval warbows.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I'd like to be JK Rowling's "companion."
In all honesty: what I'm doing now. Though I'd like more time for research.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'd like to do something involving gaming. I'm not even fussed at what it is. Reviewing, live streaming, competitive or testing. Shooting pretend people with pretend guns is unfortunately what I'm good at. On second thought screw competitive, you have to put too many hours in and most pro gamers are cunts.
Once I thought I'd like to be a video game tester, but I changed my mind when I realized that I play video games to escape work. I worked in a restaurant kitchen for a few years and grew to like it, and I think I'd like to get back into that if I could. It seems like people can make decent money doing youtube videos, but I don't really have the money or know how to set up a proper room and get a camera to start doing it. I also heard there are copywrite things going on that make it harder recently.

I think you do need money to set up a proper work room, and make sure you have a pretty good supply of stuff for videos if you want to do a variety of things. Review movies, play games, or whatever.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I would not mind getting paid to be online 12/24.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Oh professional traveller. No idea what I'm supposed to get paid for though because I'm really private and wouldn't like it someone films my trip.
I'd still do what I'm about to do, be a pharmacist. However, I would not work in a pharmacy, but as a ward pharmacist at a hospital, being responsible for providing patients with medical information, be in charge of the medicine cabinet, work alone but still closely together with nurses and doctors. That would be awesome.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2166 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2017 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  What would you like to do in 2021? arewethereyet 42 4360 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 1322 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1326 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4417 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Which types of threads would you like to see more from me? Foxaèr 21 3314 April 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Things "you" post that "you" like Foxaèr 11 1966 March 24, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Would You Like a Christmas Card? Seraphina 34 3599 December 23, 2017 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13054 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus