Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Everything is in spanish!
HELP! Everything is in spanish!
I did something and now the entire forum is in Spanish. Can someone tell me how to change it back to English?!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: HELP! Everything is in spanish!
Si, senor.
Learn spanish, duh.

[Image: 1618490_755012434509737_908240018_n.jpg]
Chrome? maybe close the tab and re-open AF?

http://atheistforums.org/usercp.php?action=options <-- bottom right option maybe?
Stu... look at which subforum this post is in, you silly Tongue
Cambie el idioma al Ingles.
Well, it's in the Humour forum, but A) i don't see the humour in the OP and B) I figured if he couldn't see the forum section due to being in spanish he could have just put it anywhere.
Que?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

@Stu, He's making fun of another thread
No comprendo nada! Por que en internet todo esta en Ingles?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite pictures for a laugh at everything else... EvolutionKills 18 2465 March 28, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The unofficial "I am right about everything" thread. Brian37 22 2073 May 8, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Everything you know is wrong. Gawdzilla Sama 12 1446 November 4, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Question Everything! ignoramus 378 17799 October 11, 2015 at 4:19 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Shit son! How everything goes to hell in a zombie apocalypse frankiej 8 2151 October 4, 2011 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Grandma's don't know everything A Theist 0 1050 October 19, 2010 at 7:41 am
Last Post: A Theist