Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See Strangers...Shoot 'Em.
See Strangers...Shoot 'Em.
Thanks, America. Another job well done.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/UPDAT...73841.html

Quote:According to the criminal complaint, Black told detectives in his statement that he saw two men “shaking the door on his tool shed in his backyard.” He said he then “reached and got his .243 and loaded the gun and pointed the gun out of his window and the shot the first male and then pulled the bolt action back and fired another shot and hit the other male.”

Black also told deputies in his statement that the “did not warn them nor did he call 911 when saw them.”

He also advised that “no first aid was given after the incident.”
RE: See Strangers...Shoot 'Em.
Quote:Sheriff McComas said in a release on Sunday that Garrick Hopkins had recently purchased the lot adjacent to #12 Lane Drive.

McComas says he took his brother to the property Saturday to show him where he and his family were planning to build their new home in the coming weeks.

The Sheriff says the outbuilding in question was on the Hopkins property and contained no belonging of Mr. Black’s.
Nice job defending the guy's property FROM HIMSELF.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Well, they're strangers. A precautionary shooting is only reasonable.
He's a dumbass for sure. I hope he gets the death penalty.
Fucking idiot.
Quote:According to the criminal complaint, Black told detectives in his statement that he saw two men “shaking the door on his tool shed in his backyard.” He said he then “reached and got his .243 and loaded the gun and pointed the gun out of his window and the shot the first male and then pulled the bolt action back and fired another shot and hit the other male.”

Black also told deputies in his statement that the “did not warn them nor did he call 911 when saw them.”

He also advised that “no first aid was given after the incident.”

Sheriff McComas said in a release on Sunday that Garrick Hopkins had recently purchased the lot adjacent to #12 Lane Drive.

McComas says he took his brother to the property Saturday to show him where he and his family were planning to build their new home in the coming weeks.

The Sheriff says the outbuilding in question was on the Hopkins property and contained no belonging of Mr. Black’s.
At first I was like:

But then I was like:

I can't put this into words, it's just too... Sad Banghead
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Sigh...
(January 31, 2014 at 6:58 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Fucking idiot.

Quote:Inside Black's home, McComas says detectives seized a large number of weapons and ammunition.

Fucking idiot with an arsenal.

A fucking idiot without an arsenal is like, Drippy. Basically harmless.
Wait. So he saw someone fiddling with a door to something that wasn't his, and just took a gun and shot them without any warning or anything? How crazy are some people? My mom warned me about walking through someone's yard once because it was a shortcut to my friend's house, and I thought who would just come out and shoot someone like that? apparently there really are people like this out there.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

He must have been mentally ill.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1911 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2322 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2365 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight Minimalist 0 326 June 5, 2018 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Now We See How Willing The WLB Is To Suck Kim's Cock Minimalist 12 1158 May 16, 2018 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  This Is Not The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. Minimalist 0 806 July 27, 2017 at 6:16 pm
  So I see that Mnuchin is going to raise the tax rate to 15% GUBU 5 1513 April 27, 2017 at 12:20 am
  I see a a silver lining for progressives Won2blv 13 1107 November 11, 2016 at 11:42 am
  I Never Thought I'd Live To See This Minimalist 11 2079 October 27, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I'll Believe This When I See It Minimalist 12 1532 October 17, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: brewer