Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image Kombat!
Image Kombat!
Ok, this is a little game I played with some other people on other forums and it's pretty cool.

So the idea with this thread is to make one image defeat the other.

You simply post an image of something that you are certain would defeat the previous image. And the next person post an image of what would defeat that. For example, if someone post an image of a volcano, a sure bet would be to post an image of the ocean and a way to defeat the ocean would be to dry it out with an image of the sun. And for god's sake, soldier, make sure to write a catchy comment below the image to make your victory more victories.

RULES

You are not allowed to post an image twice, nor two images of the same object that has been posted. If someone break this rule their post should be ignored by the next person.

Avoid post a "too big" image. It's just annoying!

This is not a conversation thread. Do that somewhere else. The only reason to say anything here is if the image is unclear (And if that happened. Then you have chosen a bad image.), or has for some reason disappeared. Anything else is out of the thread.

All images are accepted. You can make one. But to randomly search for something on google is more encouraged.

So, I'll get us started. My first pic is a stack of books.

[Image: photoMA29586007-0001_zps585205f2.jpg]

And go!
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: Image Kombat!
(January 31, 2014 at 10:01 pm)TaraJo Wrote: Ok, this is a little game I played with some other people on other forums and it's pretty cool.

So the idea with this thread is to make one image defeat the other.

You simply post an image of something that you are certain would defeat the previous image. And the next person post an image of what would defeat that. For example, if someone post an image of a volcano, a sure bet would be to post an image of the ocean and a way to defeat the ocean would be to dry it out with an image of the sun. And for god's sake, soldier, make sure to write a catchy comment below the image to make your victory more victories.

RULES

You are not allowed to post an image twice, nor two images of the same object that has been posted. If someone break this rule their post should be ignored by the next person.

Avoid post a "too big" image. It's just annoying!

This is not a conversation thread. Do that somewhere else. The only reason to say anything here is if the image is unclear (And if that happened. Then you have chosen a bad image.), or has for some reason disappeared. Anything else is out of the thread.

All images are accepted. You can make one. But to randomly search for something on google is more encouraged.

So, I'll get us started. My first pic is a stack of books.

[Image: photoMA29586007-0001_zps585205f2.jpg]

And go!

abort
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
OMG dude resize the fuck out of that pic.
High gas prices keep that car in the garage

[Image: gas_prices-1.jpg]

futilewinds! You're doing it wrong!
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Lol, apparently my pickup kind of came out huge. My bad. Didn't look to big on Chrome.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
You can still post outsize images if you use [imgfit] tags. Check out my 'personal' pics on Area 69, for instance... Big Grin
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Oh, geez, I still need to regiester for A69.

Thanks, mate.
(January 31, 2014 at 10:44 pm)c172 Wrote: Oh, geez, I still need to regiester for A69.

Thanks, mate.

You should come play with us *wink.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does this image represent? Alexmahone 1 281 December 12, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Immortal Kombat fr0d0 7 1878 March 11, 2011 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet