Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls: If you could have any Engagement Ring you wanted..
Girls: If you could have any Engagement Ring you wanted..
What would it be?

*guys too if you're into it

[Image: il_570xN.325467817.jpg]

It's Gallefreyan Wink
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: Girls: If you could have any Engagement Ring you wanted..
My wife requested the best kind of engagement ring: none.
Well I don't see why someone would want to buy tWo. Therefore engagement ring = wedding ring to me.
Gotta have a ring or guys in public are annoying.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

(February 1, 2014 at 11:40 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: My wife requested the best kind of engagement ring: none.

What about the one through your nose?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
That sure is prudy. What kind of stone is that?

I wanted a tattoo. Someone thought that was too tommy lee (the drummer not jones.)
I think it's a smoky topaz or quartz, or a cloudy sapphire. Not sure Tongue *goes looking

lol Tattoo "Mrs.Trich" on your arm!

EDITED because the two sentences didn't go together at all.

Personally I don't think it's a good idea gettin your partners name or symbol tattood on you unless they're dead. But that's just me Tongue

My mom wanted a tattoo of a cross made out of roses and thorns, with the words "jesus saves" underneath.
Like, why?

Tattoos are too permanent. Haven't thought much about marriage at all, let alone weddings. But that ring looks cool.
(February 2, 2014 at 12:13 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(February 1, 2014 at 11:40 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: My wife requested the best kind of engagement ring: none.

What about the one through your nose?

Or the one around your neck?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Um this one *blush*

[Image: AE973AE7-B906-4FB4-9DC6-FC7A7CBD4E07_zpsjua7volx.jpg]
(February 2, 2014 at 12:45 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(February 2, 2014 at 12:13 am)Zen Badger Wrote: What about the one through your nose?

Or the one around your neck?

[Image: tumblr_m8rup4QhPj1qhdftk.gif]

(February 2, 2014 at 12:55 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Um this one *blush*

[Image: AE973AE7-B906-4FB4-9DC6-FC7A7CBD4E07_zpsjua7volx.jpg]

That is indeed a gorgeous ring Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you kiss Pope's ring? Fake Messiah 30 873 July 29, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  New theistic chew toys wanted! Foxaèr 266 19762 August 29, 2021 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Ahriman
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2015 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1053 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1509 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2131 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  If you could have a conversation with anyone.. Cod 42 4858 July 21, 2019 at 12:33 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  "Top 10 Shows That Could Be The Next Game of Thrones." Gawdzilla Sama 11 916 May 21, 2019 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  are any of you honest enough to simply answer the question asked? Drich 120 10734 February 13, 2019 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  International Women and girls in Science Day! Divinity 9 941 February 11, 2019 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Fireball