Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing The Universal Religion
Introducing The Universal Religion
The long-awaited world religion is now here. The advent of The Universal Religion will definitely clear off all forms of idolatrous practices from our world, and prove to be an acceptable option for Atheists, Agnostics and all believers at large.

It naturally follows therefore, that all existing scriptures stand to be displaced and replaced by the superior Universal Religion scriptures.

This inchoate Universal Religion will eventually be the only religion throughout the whole world and through all future civilizations.

The religion will be a religion of no religion, in the sense that it will prove to be simply a natural way of life, i.e. all shades of primitive idolatrous worships of a personal humanlike deity will become a thing of the past.

Your reactions are welcome, and will be promptly addressed.

Thank you.

Jideoni-Charles,
The Founder and Doctrinal Head,
The Universal Religion.
RE: Introducing The Universal Religion
Oh boy...
(February 2, 2014 at 10:51 am)jideoni charles Wrote: The long-awaited world religion is now here.
Awaited by who? I don't see many here awaiting any new religion let alone a world wide one.
(February 2, 2014 at 10:51 am)jideoni charles Wrote: The advent of The Universal Religion will definitely clear off all forms of idolatrous practices from our world
Not gonna happen, even if all religion disappeared Wink
(February 2, 2014 at 10:51 am)jideoni charles Wrote: and prove to be an acceptable option for Atheists, Agnostics and all believers at large.
Option? Hmm
(February 2, 2014 at 10:51 am)jideoni charles Wrote: It naturally follows therefore, that all existing scriptures stand to be displaced and replaced by the superior Universal Religion scriptures.
Naturally follows, seems like a false premise.
(February 2, 2014 at 10:51 am)jideoni charles Wrote: This inchoate Universal Religion will eventually be the only religion throughout the whole world and through all future civilizations.
No thanks.
(February 2, 2014 at 10:51 am)jideoni charles Wrote: The religion will be a religion of no religion,
A religion of non-religion = not a religion.
(February 2, 2014 at 10:51 am)jideoni charles Wrote: in the sense that it will prove to be simply a natural way of life, i.e. all shades of primitive idolatrous worships of a personal humanlike deity will become a thing of the past.
Done and done. And without a religion to boot!
Jerkoff
Already not universal. Dodgy
Is that the name? 'The universal religion'? That's not very imaginative!
Would you care to give us any details at all?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Gee, I wonder how long this guy will stick around for, after dumping his crap right in our laps? Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Was your mother a virgin?
This is a joke, right?
(February 2, 2014 at 11:40 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: This is a joke, right?
We can only hope so.
Because if he's serious.... wooooo boy.
(February 2, 2014 at 10:51 am)jideoni charles Wrote: This inchoate Universal Religion will eventually be the only religion throughout the whole world and through all future civilizations.

Then why call it a religion? Except maybe to accord with the Hubbard Doctrine:

Lafayette Ron Hubbard Wrote:"MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 9 March 1972, MS OEC 384

"Let’s sell these people a piece of blue sky."

- L. Ron Hubbard to an associate in 1950, soon after the opening of the Hubbard Dianetic Research Foundation. (Jon Atack, A PIECE OF BLUE SKY: SCIENTOLOGY, DIANETICS AND L. RON HUBBARD EXPOSED, Lyle Stuart/Carol Publishing Group. 1990)

"I’d like to start a religion. That’s where the money is."

- L. Ron Hubbard to Lloyd Eshbach, in 1949; quoted by Eshbach in OVER MY SHOULDER: REFLECTIONS ON A SCIENCE FICTION ERA, Donald M. Grant Publisher. 1983
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Religion Cardinal Teachings (1-5) of (32) jideoni charles 29 5261 February 14, 2014 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Universal Religion Aims And Objectives jideoni charles 5 1377 February 4, 2014 at 6:17 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4