Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheAtheistWanderer
TheAtheistWanderer
TheAtheistWanderer

Here's the YouTube channel that I've recently restarted as of this last month. I'd like to share it with all of you because I'm excited about how things are picking up a little bit. I'm currently featured on CultofDusty's channel, so that's pretty rad. The videos can be pretty abrasive so if that's not your cup of tea I would suggest that you do a 360 and watch a few of them anyhow because you might end up liking them. Thanks for checking it out everyone.
RE: TheAtheistWanderer
Any input?

Do any of you also have a channel?
Hardly abrasive - quite gentile and polite frankly.

Not sure how many theists will expose themselves to your questions - those that do will be so set in their beliefs you may as well be talking to the wall.

Otherwise - good enough for me to subscribe.

Should say I watched the Theist Insecurity video and only that one so far.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
I'm posting here so I can easily find this thread later. I'll definitely check out your videos. I really like cultofdusty, so if you're featured on his channel, I'm sure your videos can't be THAT bad :p
You're only on day 29, not 30, so I should spank you for promoting your channel..

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I'll check out your videos as soon as I have the time, great to hear that Dusty featured you too!

(February 3, 2014 at 5:34 pm)ThePinsir Wrote: I'm posting here so I can easily find this thread later. I'll definitely check out your videos. I really like cultofdusty, so if you're featured on his channel, I'm sure your videos can't be THAT bad :p

I also like his videos, along with JaclynG's videos.
(February 3, 2014 at 5:46 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: You're only on day 29, not 30, so I should spank you for promoting your channel..

Haha, well I appreciate your leniency. I was only prompted to finally post it on here because CoD just featured me yesterday and I finally started up my Facebook page for my channel. Figured I should get posting on here out of the way too.