Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universal Religion Aims And Objectives
Universal Religion Aims And Objectives
To develop the mind and brain of man for a better appreciation of God and His laws, so that the earthly man will be so refined and so conscientious in his understanding, thoughts and deeds, thereby enabling the human race to attain perfect peace of mind.

To enable man to apply the laws, for the attainment of wealth, good health, and for gaining an insight into the human nature, and to enable man to see the natural in the so-called supernatural.

To dispel from the human race the clouds of inhibitions of fear, ignorance, superstitions, religious and cultural slavery.

To bring about a lasting world peace through the unification of all the world religions under one universal religion, thereby making the lone religion simply a natural way of life for all.

And finally, to lead individuals to the attainment of Illumination or God Consciousness; such that our conscience, understanding, thoughts and actions will be one with those of God Himself.

Learn from Jideoni-Charles how to attain perfect peace of mind.
RE: Universal Religion Aims And Objectives
(February 4, 2014 at 3:13 am)jideoni charles Wrote: Learn from Jideoni-Charles how to attain perfect peace of mind.

Religion and peace of mind only work in accordance with each other when one escapes reality for the fantasy that the religion offers.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Come on, enough with the chitchat, let the cat out of the bag: how do we achieve this worldwide enlightened state of greatness?
(February 4, 2014 at 3:26 am)Alex K Wrote: Come on, enough with the chitchat, let the cat out of the bag: how do we achieve this worldwide enlightened state of greatness?

Probably involves handing over a certain amount of cash for a DVD that contains the key to all your problems.
2nd that. lets unbag this cat

(February 4, 2014 at 3:13 am)jideoni charles Wrote: To develop the mind and brain of man for a better appreciation of God and His laws, so that the earthly man will be so refined and so conscientious in his understanding, thoughts and deeds, thereby enabling the human race to attain perfect peace of mind.

To enable man to apply the laws, for the attainment of wealth, good health, and for gaining an insight into the human nature, and to enable man to see the natural in the so-called supernatural.

To dispel from the human race the clouds of inhibitions of fear, ignorance, superstitions, religious and cultural slavery.

To bring about a lasting world peace through the unification of all the world religions under one universal religion, thereby making the lone religion simply a natural way of life for all.

And finally, to lead individuals to the attainment of Illumination or God Consciousness; such that our conscience, understanding, thoughts and actions will be one with those of God Himself.

Learn from Jideoni-Charles how to attain perfect peace of mind.
(February 4, 2014 at 3:26 am)Alex K Wrote: Come on, enough with the chitchat, let the cat out of the bag: how do we achieve this worldwide enlightened state of greatness?

I'm guessing it involves providing jideoni charles with your credit card number.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing The Universal Religion jideoni charles 119 19224 February 19, 2014 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Universal Religion Cardinal Teachings (1-5) of (32) jideoni charles 29 5272 February 14, 2014 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Alex K