Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't hug me. I'm scared.
Don't hug me. I'm scared.
Such an adorable show.

My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Don't hug me. I'm scared.
I never realized there was a second one!
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
You can't trick me I know what those are!
(February 11, 2014 at 4:40 am)Tartarus Sauce Wrote: I never realized there was a second one!

It came out last month.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
...what did I just watch? I suspected something bizarre would happen at the end, but...what? I mean, I guess the message (well, at least the time one) makes sense, it's just that the presentation is so... It's hard to explain. Good videos, though vaguely unnerving. Sleepy
(February 11, 2014 at 6:45 pm)Darkstar Wrote: ...what did I just watch? I suspected something bizarre would happen at the end, but...what? I mean, I guess the message (well, at least the time one) makes sense, it's just that the presentation is so... It's hard to explain. Good videos, though vaguely unnerving. Sleepy

There are some analyses of these videos. It seems they're very rich in symbolism
My ignore list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Sad? need a hug or boyfriend? bbrettle 11 3183 June 18, 2011 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Violet