Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The simple truth
The simple truth
This is the gospel ("good news") of Jesus Christ. This is God's one and only plan of salvation. Please take time to read it, as your eternal destiny relies on how you will respond to it.

RE: The simple truth
Can't see this guy lasting long..
[Image: triple-facepalm-picard-812.jpg]

Seriously. You're quoting the bible at people who don't believe the bible is more than the 5000 year old equivalent of rush limbaugh.

A For effort. F for judgement.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
TS;DB*

*Too Stupid, Didn't Bother
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Spam spam spam spammetispaaam spam spam

P.s. Gee, I never heard of this Jesus Christ! His promise of salvation sounds very compelling. Finally I see the light
In all that biblespam, the OP missed my favorite passages.

Ezekiel 23:19-21
Psalm 137:9

I am disappoint.
I don't know about anyone else, but after reading a giant wall of bible text posted by an anonymous stranger on the internet, I can't help but admit to the existence of the Christian god.

Hallelujah.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(February 11, 2014 at 3:22 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I don't know about anyone else, but after reading a giant wall of bible text posted by an anonymous stranger on the internet, I can't help but admit to the existence of the Christian god.

Hallelujah.

My God, man, you're right!

Praiiiiiiisssuh Jeaysus!
Go blow jesus out your ass, dickhead.
I'm always amused by the fact that people like this act as if we've never heard this before.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion: Simple Lies for Simple People Minimalist 3 531 September 16, 2018 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Truth or swag? Angrboda 64 9411 June 4, 2018 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  A simple question for theists masterofpuppets 86 20868 April 10, 2017 at 11:12 am
Last Post: emjay
  A simple God question if I may. ignoramus 28 5467 February 17, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Lek
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 12623 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  I was wrong about the simple choice. Mystic 42 4928 January 3, 2017 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  It's a simple choice: Mystic 72 6256 December 31, 2016 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Theists: would you view the truth? robvalue 154 17994 December 25, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  How to become a God, in 3 simple steps (absent faith/belief): ProgrammingGodJordan 91 14650 November 28, 2016 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  Simple facts don't lie JBrentonK 78 13961 December 29, 2015 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy