Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This summer is going to be the best!
This summer is going to be the best!
..because of two things. Me and my friend got tickets to Tomorrowland, so I'm going to Belgium this summer!

And the Offspring is finally coming to my town to play at Ruisrock, so after 15 years of fandom I'll be finally able to see my favorite band live!

Yup, I'm happy as a clam! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: This summer is going to be the best!
During the Summer months I like Northern Europe.
The UK, France, Germany, Holland, The Nordic & Scandinavian Countries.
By Favorite is Copenhagen, Denmark. The kids love Tivoli Gardens.
Damn, watching those vids just makes me want to go.
I wanna go too!
The best summer, there's only 12 days left.
I suppose there's time yet to meet Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage and ...
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with![Image: b7wAvWj.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2405 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  What ya got growing this summer? brewer 11 485 June 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1059 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 586 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2277 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 883 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1604 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1054 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1473 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1349 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist