Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rap battle, everyday normal guy edition
Rap battle, everyday normal guy edition
In homage to the everyday guy rap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jmUQZ4lxZk

Who can make an everyday relatable freestyle?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Rap battle, everyday normal guy edition
Love it! I want to do one! Woop! woop!

Where's my man, c172? Hey, C! One video, coming right up!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
First verse, it gets worse, it'll get no better than this. First thing up in the AM i'll be taking a piss.
I take my phone in there with me yeah i gotta check; if my ebay listings have run out yet.
Feed the cats and the brats, and sometimes get grumpy. Playing starcraft last night probly why i'm still sleepy.
Get dressed, go to work, where I'll have a cup of tea. Someone makes it for me ready about three times a week.
I like that a lot but I don't like to ask yo, don't want them to think I'm a demanding asshole.
If these rhyme do not thrill you then tha'ts really too bad, just spittin' what Im hittin' 'bout the day that i've had.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Haha. That's awesome. Unfortunately, I am a vimeo noob, and barely know how to make a video, much less set it to music (even opening titles). Plus, I don't listen to rap. I like jazz, drone, and indie.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Haha, I remember once I won a rap battle on the Black Eyed Peas fan forums. Fergie was the reason why I came out, so I was a huge fan for a few years.
I was listening to rap a little while ago. I didn't want to. The guy was five cars away blasting that shit.
I’m a rap novata
Means rap rookie could be groupie.
I’m a chica, Mexico Americana
Got bill fevah, I’d do Maher to Nirvana.

I’m a mother
Got my boys to keep me loony
It’s alright though, trade my life for not another
Ivy got this, it’s all good and kinda groovy.

Got no money
Something wrong, why you no hire me?
Bitches hatin’, if you got me you’d get honeys
I’m not playin’, you miss out on all the booties.

I’m atea
Left the church and all its misery.
Got no jesus, la religion solo marea,
Broken to pieces, got myself a brand new identity.

I’m so lonely.
It’s ok though, I’m a forum junkie.
I know it’s crazy, nerdy, dorky, and obsessive,
Hope Bill Maher finds this all gawd dammed impressive.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(February 13, 2014 at 8:15 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: Haha, I remember once I won a rap battle on the Black Eyed Peas fan forums. Fergie was the reason why I came out, so I was a huge fan for a few years.

Futile, is Fergie gay? I thought she was married to Josh Duhamel.
(February 13, 2014 at 8:43 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Futile, is Fergie gay? I thought she was married to Josh Duhamel.
She's out as bisexual. I totally knew she wasn't straight the whole time.

Bonus: she also played a lesbian in Grindhouse (Planet Terror). Before her character died a horrible gruesome death.
Oh yeah! I forgot about that!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Conversations with the big guy Angrboda 18 1484 December 2, 2021 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Is this the same guy? chimp3 8 674 May 31, 2021 at 12:33 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 514 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pro Humble Brag - Parent Edition. The Grand Nudger 26 2083 March 15, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5719 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  The effects of long term stress on everyday functionality Sterben 23 1616 March 12, 2017 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Alex K
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 34681 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2124 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Never ending story (serious edition) robvalue 38 4403 September 14, 2016 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Photo Going to be brutally honest - BLM edition dyresand 26 2970 August 31, 2016 at 11:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13