Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billionaire Asshole Shoots Off His Mouth Again
Billionaire Asshole Shoots Off His Mouth Again
http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/14/investin...?hpt=hp_t2

Quote:Tom Perkins' big idea: The rich should get more votes

Perkins: $1M in taxes should get 1M votes

Time to roll out the guillotine!
RE: Billionaire Asshole Shoots Off His Mouth Again
Why do all the rich people keep talking about being job creators? It is the middle class.

I guess they want some perceived power over the populous.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
Doesn't it already work that way? Thinking
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]
This guy reminds me of those little kids at the grocery store who start crying and kick up a storm because they couldn't get what they want.
I think it is time for some French Revolution style class warfare!
I'm sick of these fucking billionaires. Can't they just shut the fuck up and get back to wiping their ass with money while the rest of us clean up what they brought upon America?
(February 14, 2014 at 12:25 pm)Psykhronic Wrote: I'm sick of these fucking billionaires. Can't they just shut the fuck up and get back to wiping their ass with money while the rest of us clean up what they brought upon America?
NO! We have the might to take back what those thieves have stolen from us, so we have the right to take back what those thieves have stolen from us!

Neither convinced nor not convinced that we require revolution.

Quote:Billionaire Asshole Shoots Off His Mouth Again
I thought this was going to be a post for the "second amendment" thread. :o
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 988 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Asshole conservatives. Jehanne 3 376 July 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 265 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1028 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 13453 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 314 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4107 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 551 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 1197 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2093 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger