Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism Destroyed By Fire (Of Proof) I
Atheism Destroyed By Fire (Of Proof)
Watch out:

Topic Of Debate: Atheism Destroyed By Fire (Of Proof)

Sub-Forum: other religions

Time: 7 hours from now
RE: Atheism Destroyed By Fire (Of Proof)
Enjoy your disbelief while you can bitches. You got 7 hours!

Will this fire of proof destroy my Christianity as well? Just wanted to check...
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Is this another thread that needs to be closed?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Ever notice that no one bothers to try to destroy atheism in the most obvious way possible?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(February 14, 2014 at 8:59 am)Tonus Wrote: Ever notice that no one bothers to try to destroy atheism in the most obvious way possible?

[Image: sexy-nun.jpg]

Thinking
[Image: twQdxWW.jpg]
(February 14, 2014 at 7:44 am)jideoni charles Wrote: Time: 7 hours from now

What a tease.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Goodnight

Can't be THAT good a Tease
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 14, 2014 at 9:58 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Goodnight

Wrong timezone, eh? Smile
(February 14, 2014 at 10:03 am)Alex K Wrote:
(February 14, 2014 at 9:58 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Goodnight

Wrong timezone, eh? Smile

Nah...

I'd wait up seven hours for something worth the time but not this dipshit and his stupid declarations.

How ya doin' Alex? Big Grin
(February 14, 2014 at 9:42 am)houseofcantor Wrote:
(February 14, 2014 at 8:59 am)Tonus Wrote: Ever notice that no one bothers to try to destroy atheism in the most obvious way possible?

[Image: sexy-nun.jpg]

Thinking
Hmmm...
I should go to my local church and rent a confessional booth now.... God knows I'd be using using it very often. Undecided

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism Destroyed By Fire (Of Proof) II jideoni charles 13 3146 February 15, 2014 at 5:08 am
Last Post: Kayenneh