Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Abortion Meme
Funny Abortion Meme
It's funny, and true:

[Image: meme_eggs2.jpg]

Put funny abortion memes here, too, or talk about mine/ones others post
IN SACULA SAECULORUM
RE: Funny Abortion Meme
Well, that's neither funny, nor true, so nope.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
As I've said of this comparison in another thread already today, it's an argument that relies on not only failing to understand what the central premise of the pro-choice argument actually is, but also to misunderstand what conservation efforts are for.

In order to find this meme compelling, you literally have to get every part of its two compared parties dead wrong. It's kind of a triumph of incorrect thinking.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I like how they used a picture of something that's developed enough that it's most likely not going to be aborted. Because showing something that's a few weeks old might not get the desired reaction.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

[Image: c124-ConLogic.jpg]
I hardly see the humor here. I take an eagle over a stupid whiny child any day. Also the majestic eagle is the national symbol of the Great Country of America! When the unborn brat has the same status come back to me.

Oh, I think I get it now! The humor come from the giant logical fallacies & bullshit in the meme.

Also I found this;
[Image: conservative-logic-107866159502.jpeg]

And here is an actually funny meme;
[Image: 267326_559160644126124_1934896061_n.jpg]
1) Certain breeds of eagle are endangered, meaning that if we don't restrict their killing, the species will go extinct. Humans, on the other hand, are at absolutely no risk of extinction (except maybe by our own hand).

2) Nobody has ever suggested tax payers pay for abortions.

3) The "unborn child," when the abortion actually happens, usually doesn't look anything like that pic. It's usually just a bundle of cells without much as far as organs or a nervous system goes.

4) Saving the lives of fully formed people hardly seems to be a concern for the Republicans since they don't care who dies from poverty or lack of healthcare, nor do they seem to care who they kill in their questionable wars.

Overall, I'll give the meme a 2/10; would not repost.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Actually, I think #2 is a great idea.
[Image: VmABZzT.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_n12yvj9MWX1qb6cjvo1_500.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political debate via meme Foxaèr 287 20626 November 4, 2020 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  So....why are crazy leaders always have a funny hair or facial hair? WinterHold 23 3144 July 31, 2019 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Drich
  Death by capitalism (the meme thread) Foxaèr 40 3537 November 1, 2018 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  It's funny how the right loves to dish it, but can't take it GODZILLA 3 480 October 22, 2018 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is Funny Coming From A Rebel Klansman Like Sessions Minimalist 51 6249 March 14, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Lek
  I'm against abortion until my mistress needs one Doubting Thomas 32 4631 October 8, 2017 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  But "Springtime for Hitler" Was Funny Minimalist 4 895 June 24, 2017 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Too Funny, But Too True Minimalist 3 1106 May 30, 2017 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Sort of Funny. Minimalist 0 505 May 13, 2017 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  purrrfect trump meme MTL 10 1960 January 28, 2017 at 6:24 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet