Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My niece is superior to me in every respect.
My niece is superior to me in every respect.
Niakoala Wrote:So I'm at the dentist's, and I was sittin in the chair crookedly.
So the dentist lady says to me, "You need to be straighter."
And the Niakoala said, "Why does everyone keep saying that?!"
And as a response to that she says, "Wait... what?"
And to cover up I say, "What?" O.o

Then there was this awkward silence, and I finally said, "I think we're having an awkward moment..."
And she said, "I think you have a cavity."

Niakoala Wrote:After that, I asked her if she knew that dentists have the highest suicide rate of the occupation world.

She did not.

So I then asked her if she had ever thought about committing suicide.

She had not.

So I told her she should prolly look into that... you know: to keep up the stereotype.

It's times like these that make me recognize how replaceable I am Dodgy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: My niece is superior to me in every respect.
(February 16, 2014 at 6:53 pm)Alice Wrote: It's times like these that make me recognize how replaceable I am Dodgy
Natural selection does play favorites, but not in the way we would like.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(February 16, 2014 at 8:17 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(February 16, 2014 at 6:53 pm)Alice Wrote: It's times like these that make me recognize how replaceable I am Dodgy
Natural selection does play favorites, but not in the way we would like.

I disagree...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI

Always wanted her to succeed me.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
She's on the right track, IMO.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Justin used to say cookinator all the time instead of oven.

Also when he was learning to speak he mixed up frutas with putas.
So he would tell me "mami quiero putas" instead of "mami quiero frutas"

("Mommy I want whores" instead of "mommy I want fruit" )

Also when he was learning English he said cock instead of of rock. It was kind of funny.

This thread needs to live. People post funny stuff your kids/family members say Big Grin
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
My six year old (at the time) brother made up my favorite, after he tried to take a corner too fast, skidded, and fell on our tabby floor.

Whimpering a little bit as we bandaged his cut elbow, he explained,

"I just couldn't get enough gription."

Much better than "traction". We still use it. Big Grin
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

I remember all of us sitting round the table one night, when all on a sudden one of my brothers, around seven or eight years old, I think, says , 'Da, wot's a knobjockey [homosexual], then?'

Dan, never one to be flustered, says, 'Why d'ye ask?'

'One of the fellers at school called me it, and I need to know if I should punch him.'

That was our Pete - methodical, even at that age. Smile

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nicholas Cage in every movie Fake Messiah 6 1202 June 2, 2018 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Twitter Happy Every Day..... Brian37 3 571 January 17, 2017 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Every car commercial ever. Brian37 14 2057 November 5, 2016 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The shit my niece says. Violet 0 780 July 26, 2014 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Violet
  Every Major's Terrible (Video) Tiberius 0 946 August 19, 2012 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Tiberius