Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There was a wizard on Noah's Ark
There was a wizard on Noah's Ark
So for fun I watch the "Noah" movie trailer on my hulu. I have figured out that Noah's daughter is a wizard and that's how they fit all the animals on the boat and was able to feed them...
[Image: article-0-19DC827400000578-794_634x688.jpg]
It's Hermione
Tongue
[Image: 347]
RE: There was a wizard on Noah's Ark
(February 17, 2014 at 6:55 pm)StoryBook Wrote: So for fun I watch the "Noah" movie trailer on my hulu. I have figured out that Noah's daughter is a wizard and that's how they fit all the animals on the boat and was able to feed them...
It's Hermione
Tongue

Wouldn't they burn her?
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:Wouldn't they burn her?

Only if she weighs the same as a duck.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 17, 2014 at 7:23 pm)Beccs Wrote: Wouldn't they burn her?

Nope because everyone else drowned,and it's hard to burn things when everything is wet.
[Image: 347]
Apparently not.

Quote:20 Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and took some of every clean animal and some of every clean bird and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

Gen 8

It seems that one of the first things the fucker did was carefully burn some of the animals he had saved....and I guess he found dry wood to burn them with. He could easily have burned the witch, too.

Let's face it. Someone has to be a Waldork or G-C class idiot to believe such a story.
(February 17, 2014 at 6:55 pm)StoryBook Wrote: So for fun I watch the "Noah" movie trailer on my hulu. I have figured out that Noah's daughter is a wizard and that's how they fit all the animals on the boat and was able to feed them...
It's Hermione
Tongue

It would be kind of ironic that there were wizards and/or witches on Noah's ark. Because Yahweh in Exodus 22:18 says that the Israelites must kill any sorceresses or witches in their midst.
undefined
(February 17, 2014 at 8:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Apparently not.

Quote:20 Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and took some of every clean animal and some of every clean bird and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

Gen 8

It seems that one of the first things the fucker did was carefully burn some of the animals he had saved....and I guess he found dry wood to burn them with. He could easily have burned the witch, too.

Let's face it. Someone has to be a Waldork or G-C class idiot to believe such a story.
Well, he had a whole fucking ark he didn't need any moreBig Grin. Made of wood. So that should not have been an issue.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
This joke is made all the better with the fact there actually is a Witch Doctor in the movie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trevor Noah for Pres, "The Nukes Of Hazzard' Brian37 5 871 November 16, 2017 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Ham's Ark: Surprise celebrity opening speech Cyberman 5 676 July 31, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  The Biblical Noah is a Time Lord Mechaghostman2 12 2153 April 20, 2016 at 6:16 am
Last Post: robvalue
  God said to Noah Norfolk And Chance 7 1527 November 19, 2011 at 11:08 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Noah's Dilemma Jaysyn 4 1760 March 2, 2011 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist