Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] How sexy are you?
[split] How sexy are you?
I'm to sexy for my fat, to sexy for my fat.
what you think about that?
RE: How sexy are you?
Well that was a disturbing thread ressurection...

(February 19, 2014 at 2:36 am)noor100 Wrote: I'm to sexy for my fat, to sexy for my fat.
what you think about that?
That was fantastic
So, yeah, I am indeed somewhat grotesque, yet horny as hell. Apparently, according to the OP, I can't be, though.

Not sure what to do here.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
[Image: 04EC4293-026F-47C1-ABD0-A20483E529F3_zps8zy6tpjv.jpg]

Give myself a 13 out of 20 (passable with serious prep time)

My jaw is too wide and masculine

My eyes are small and squinty

They're so dark no one can tell they're grey until you sit an inch from my face

For all my love of freckles I hate my own

My boobs are WAY too big E-cup

The chubby tummy I can draw in with the right outfit

My ass is gianormous and I'm sure it's what everyone means when they say black women have big butts

My voice is always a hit or miss people either it's charming or so squeaky their ears are bleeding

My natural hair is just a fluff ball comb-able but the color is off it's not quite black but it's not brown and likes to streak red a lot

At least my hand and feet are little
Twelvety
Sum ergo sum

0 isn't bad, there's a lot worse than 0 getting about.
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with![Image: b7wAvWj.png]

I'd give myself a solid 15. With my shirt off, we bump that up to 18. I puts in work.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 19, 2014 at 11:09 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: At least my hand and feet are little

I hate you. I have gigantic feet. The only positive is that I'm just within range of "normal" shoe sizes, but that means that I can hardly ever find good stuff on sale because it'll already be gone since pickins for size-10 shoes are always slim.

I have very little conception of how attractive I am; reinforcement as a child came in the form of my parents telling me I had pretty hair, long legs and was thin, and my sister telling me I had a big nose and was ugly so my self-perception is largely "tall, thin, nice hair, big nose, long legs, ugly." This kind of reinforcement has also made me supremely uncomfortable when people tell me I'm pretty. It makes me 1) not believe them and 2) think they're trying to get something from me by buttering me up. I had an ex-boyfriend who kept insisting that I was pretty to the point that it made me cry because he kept lying to me.

The first time I remember being told I was pretty was when I was 16 and was seriously made up for a wedding. I didn't even look like myself. It was a blow to my self-esteem to realize that in order to elicit compliments about my appearance I had to completely alter the way I looked. That's when I decided that I'd rather be an ogre but be myself than cake my face in makeup everyday on the off chance people would think I'm pretty.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Quote:I puts in work

DO WORK SON

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7697 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [user split] Further Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such. Angrboda 8 1436 September 29, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Banana split. Gawdzilla Sama 7 757 July 18, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2222 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Too sexy for my computer Foxaèr 40 8095 May 13, 2018 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Succubus
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13777 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  [split] I Think I May Have Come Close to Dying Friday Night Jesster 229 28593 July 17, 2017 at 2:22 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 10214 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Daddy is Sexy Catholic_Lady 181 16496 November 16, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: 8BitAtheist
  [split] Warm Greetings - The Not Welcome-y Stuff BrianSoddingBoru4 74 7862 May 24, 2016 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen