Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to convert an atheist
How to convert an atheist
The all-knowing WikiHow reveals the three necessary stages for converting unbelievers. It's aimed specifically at xtians, but I suppose any flavour theist can play.

Be advised, however, that some of the steps might take you out of your comfort zone, notably the ones about being open and honest and using reliable counter-evidence. But then small is the gate and narrow the road, and only a few find it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: How to convert an atheist
I seen that before. Honestly if christians used that article, it would be a step up. How I think it would be the christian that is converting
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
That would certainly make it ieasier to have a civil conversation with someone. I wonder if anyone has come up with a guide to converting atheists on discussion forums?
I must say G-C, Drippy and the other dumb fucks would be a lot more tolerable if they followed those ideas.
Quote:Science has not added so very much to the ancient, Biblical revelations, understandings

That's right. Science has not added very much to the ancient biblical revelations and understandings.

It corrected them.

Big Grin
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
How to convert an atheist to your belief system: the easy version

Step one: Provide conclusive, testable and verifiable evidence that your god exists
Step two: See step one
Dying to live, living to die.
You ask much of the clueless, Beccs.
(February 20, 2014 at 7:22 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: That's right. Science has not added very much to the ancient biblical revelations and understandings.

It corrected them.

Big Grin

Yeah, on point 3. I don't think xtians should be paying attention to this. It's the most horseshit thing I've read in a while.
I've said it to the christards a thousand times: If you'd just keep it to yourself and leave the rest of us alone, no one would give a shit. You'll notice no one goes around bashing the Hindus and the Buddhists. They managed to fucking figure out how to keep it to themselves. Those god damn christards can't just live and let live. They just HAVE to make sure we not only know about their pathetic god, but we also have to believe the same way they do.

Fucking Douche Bags
[Image: Evolution.png]

Sounds much better than the classic "Have you heard of Jesus?"

"No, I haven't. Virgin birth, how does that work? Eternal salvation? This sounds like a good deal!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does anyone convert to Islam? FrustratedFool 28 2221 September 6, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ProgrammingGodJordan 252 23072 February 17, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 10047 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible) ProgrammingGodJordan 207 20174 December 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  What will it take to convert you? Spooky 126 18401 January 1, 2015 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  How to convert a Atheist: wikihow Lemonvariable72 12 6098 November 6, 2013 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  How to Convert People Walking Void 13 3992 September 23, 2013 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  How to convert non-believers frz 15 5388 April 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: ALLAH
  When do you plan to Convert to Christanity? Christian 371 157062 February 7, 2013 at 10:01 am
Last Post: ManMachine
  Convert Me! Loading Please Wait 10 5072 May 2, 2012 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Tempus