Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 most stupid things about Islam .
10 most stupid things about Islam .
10 things that I found them the most stupid In Islam . I'm sorry that I won't be able to give you the exact passages numbers . I guess you gonna have to trust me tho Smile

source : I'm an ex-muslim living in Egypt .

1. People who didn't believe in Islam in the time of Muhamed and after him will go to hell AND THEIR KIDS WILL GO TO HELL TOO.
The little kids that trusted their parents implicitly will go to hell for doing so .

2. Christians will go to hell FOREVER for not being muslims after the appearance of Muhamed and Islam .
Even If Islam is true , how the fuck would they know that its the true thing .

3. Muhamed marries 9 women and Muslims are allowed to marry 4 .
How many women have you met that will allow a guy to have a second wife ?

4. people in hell will ask people in heaven to give them some water and the heaven people say that can't cuz water is forbidden on them .
What a punch of assholes !!

5.The easiest and most merciful type of torture in hell will be a very hot stone to be put between your legs , and its so hot that your brain will boil .
I used to think that the movie "saw" is the most horrifying and the sickest thing ever,........I changed my mind .

6.Here is the Golden one , the punishment to adultery(which is stoning to death) is only done when 4 TRUSTED men to see .....(read carefully).....the penis going inside the vagina .
Muhamed also added a finger explanation to it . I'm not Joking or trolling , this is true Big Grin

now, If I'm fucking a girl and I hear people coming into my place(maybe ringing the bell). would I still be fucking her ?
If these people broke into my place to see me fucking her , would I still be fucking her after hearing the sounds of the break in?
What I want to say is that this rule only applies to the times where people used to live in tents and can walk into your place in a second . and these are the times of Muhamed .

7. Its easy to say this in arabic , but i'll try to explain it anyway . If you don't mention god regularly , you will have a miserable life .
*sigh*

8. The ones who do not believe in god , god will increase their non-belief and move them away further from him .
This god acts like a pissed off teenager .

9. The 72 virgins for each muslim in heaven .
What happens to the women that went to heaven ?
Are they just gonna wonder around looking for a guy with 72 virgins that might want to add 1 more to the collection ?
and why 72 only ? isn't heaven a place where I get anything I ask for ?

10. After you die , you will be tortured in your grave(before the Judgement day) , for every single prayer(of the daily five) that you missed or even delayed .

The funny things is that after every sick , psychopathic and stupid passage that explains the torture and the torment , another passage ends it with "God is the merciful" and "God is the Kind" .

When I was young , I used to try to convince myself that those people deserve to burn in hell and god is right to do that and i'm very lucky for being in the right country and in the right religion .
Boy , I was one stupid selfish little kid .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: 10 most stupid things about Islam .
Don't blame yourself. You were indoctrinated by professionals. You should see some of the dumb xtian shits we have around here. Same thing.

Be happy you grew out of it.
Good to see someone who has awakened from the death cult of Islam!
Marsellus, I'm curious, if there had been a more liberal version of Islam available that didn't teach those things, would you have been interested in exploring such a sect rather than becoming an atheist?

With Christians, if you shop around, you're bound to find a Christian denomination you can live with, or failing that, join the Unitarians. Some people reject Christianity and become atheists, others just change denominations. I'm trying to get an impression if having more religious options makes a difference.
(February 21, 2014 at 10:32 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: 3. Muhamed marries 9 women and Muslims are allowed to marry 4 .
How many women have you met that will allow a guy to have a second wife ?

Yes, I've had that conversation with the GF.

Fingers still crossed for getting that three way.
(February 21, 2014 at 4:52 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Marsellus, I'm curious, if there had been a more liberal version of Islam available that didn't teach those things, would you have been interested in exploring such a sect rather than becoming an atheist?

With Christians, if you shop around, you're bound to find a Christian denomination you can live with, or failing that, join the Unitarians. Some people reject Christianity and become atheists, others just change denominations. I'm trying to get an impression if having more religious options makes a difference.

Thats a tough question.
My story of becoming an atheist didn't start by me rejecting the existence of a god or hating religion.
It was cuz I really wanted to get closer to god and be more religious and all I found in the Quran was mostly hate and hell and not to mention the many logical conflicts .
So I started to cherry-pick from it , saying that may be god won't do that, may be god is not like that and fearing to ask myself the real big question .

What eventually made me leave that stupid religion was the internet. yup , I kept searching for the history of Islam and watching a few videos about it and didn't happen over night ofc .
When you get to be told something for about 14 years of your life , its very hard to just get it out of your system .

So , to answer to question... I would say no , cuz I was searching the truth and not another version of the same lie .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Islam..
Abraham, what a cunt. Look what he did. He started 3 fucked up religions.
(February 21, 2014 at 6:07 pm)KUSA Wrote: Abraham, what a cunt. Look what he did. He started 3 fucked up religions.

Who's more fucked up?
The guy that started it? or the people that followed that guy?
(February 21, 2014 at 10:32 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: 10 things that I found them the most stupid In Islam . I'm sorry that I won't be able to give you the exact passages numbers . I guess you gonna have to trust me tho Smile

When I was young , I used to try to convince myself that those people deserve to burn in hell and god is right to do that and i'm very lucky for being in the right country and in the right religion .
Boy , I was one stupid selfish little kid .

A lot of those passages are variations of things written in the Bible.

(February 21, 2014 at 6:07 pm)KUSA Wrote: Abraham, what a cunt. Look what he did. He started 3 fucked up religions.

Abraham had no redeeming qualities and he is the most despicable person in the Bible. A far better guy to have based a religion on would have been Job.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most stupid misconceptions about Islam R00tKiT 123 14717 October 22, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7728 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 6845 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5420 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  What do you think is the most repulsive aspect of Islam. Lemonvariable72 18 5940 December 7, 2013 at 4:40 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Something stupid i wonder about Lemonvariable72 3 1695 September 12, 2013 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33613 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet
  What things are bad in Islam? ThatMuslimGuy 86 30819 January 21, 2013 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Nine