Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, man
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, man
I think everyone's experience with weed is somehow different .

I share mine :

My first time was with my best buddy , we were smoking weed about 5 feet away from the Nile river , next to the bridge(or maybe under it) and it was so cold and after I smoked the weed I felt extremely cold and so I kept garbing my friend's leather Jacket to wear it and yelling "GIVE IT TO MEEE" Big Grin

There was a group of 4 girls , I went to one of them and said "HI" right in her ears and I walked away....didn't even look back Big Grin
while I was high, I talked like I was 8 years old , the simplest tasks were very hard .

please share your story...
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, man
I blasted bowl after bowl in a gravity bong while outside during Hurricane Irene. Howling 70-80 mph winds, raining sideways, trees dancing back and forth. Such a beautiful and surreal experience.
I've only tried weed twice. The first time I was 14, and didn't get high. The second time, it ruined my prom. I got high with some friends and fell asleep in the limo. Gave me a headache. I am convinced that both times my poor experience was a result of the weed being shitty high school skunk weed.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I experimented with weed when I was in the first years of university. That and the odd line of cocaine.

It was something that suited me at the time and it allowed me to discover quite a bit about myself. It wasn't something I was ever going to allow to become destructive and I spent maybe 6 months to a yer dabbling with it until it became apparent that I would need to knock it on the head.

I haven't touched a narcotic since.

Alcohol mind...Is an entirely different circumstance.
[Image: atheist_zpsbed2d91b.png]
My experience with weed? About 30 years and a trainload.

Wait -- what were we talking about?
(February 23, 2014 at 11:51 am)Crossless1 Wrote: My experience with weed? About 30 years and a trainload.

Wow, look at the size of your font, man. It's like...amazing.

I just, like...you know? It's all existential, man.
[Image: atheist_zpsbed2d91b.png]
(February 23, 2014 at 11:56 am)Mr. Moncrieff Wrote:
(February 23, 2014 at 11:51 am)Crossless1 Wrote: My experience with weed? About 30 years and a trainload.

Dude, if you read it backwards it says Paul is Satan . . . or something. Who's hungry?
(February 23, 2014 at 11:56 am)Mr. Moncrieff Wrote:

fonts maaaan , fonts .

you're so deep .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(February 23, 2014 at 12:00 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(February 23, 2014 at 11:56 am)Mr. Moncrieff Wrote: Wow, look at the size of your font, man. It's like...amazing.

Dude, if you read it backwards it says Paul is Satan . . . or something. Who's hungry?

Would yu like some deli-sliced Vermont cheddar cheeese?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm making a bacon, egg, and cheese sammich as we speak. Shall I make three?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---