Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical Cannabis clears first hurdle in Kentucky
Medical Cannabis clears first hurdle in Kentucky
http://www.kentucky.com/2014/02/27/31116...roves.html

First gay marriage and now this. It's like I'm living in one of those movie montages where calendar pages fly off the wall and a hundred years passes in ten seconds.
RE: Medical Cannabis clears first hurdle in Kentucky
If I lived in fucking Kentucky with all those idiot jesus freaks I'd want to go through life stoned, too.
I just want to know when Michigan is going to legalize the shit.

I want to be able to go to my neighborhood cannabis store and see the dizzying array of weed to select from.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
It's all those Cincitucky librulz!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(February 28, 2014 at 12:58 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I just want to know when Michigan is going to legalize the shit.

I want to be able to go to my neighborhood cannabis store and see the dizzying array of weed to select from.

I wonder when it's gonna hit Scandinavia.. *sigh*
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(February 28, 2014 at 12:58 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I just want to know when Michigan is going to legalize the shit.

Would love to see this in PA, myself. All my hope is in Colorado and Washington state to set a good example.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Federal Judge Blisters DEA over Medical MJ Minimalist 11 2926 October 22, 2015 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Medical Care - 'Murrican style. Minimalist 0 662 April 27, 2015 at 3:50 pm
  Kentucky Minimalist 6 1499 February 23, 2015 at 10:57 am
Last Post: ManMachine
  Unemployment Extension Passes Hurdle in Senate... Minimalist 13 3256 January 10, 2014 at 1:32 pm
  The Governor of Kentucky Minimalist 2 932 September 28, 2013 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  The magic of Texas Medical Oversight Autumnlicious 5 1428 September 3, 2013 at 11:32 pm
  Awsome pro cannabis legalisation activism! Something completely different 5 1960 July 15, 2013 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Obama Hates Medical Marijuana And He Doesn't Care What The States Think Big Blue Sky 50 12485 June 29, 2013 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Darth
  Medicinal use of cannabis legalised in France! Big Blue Sky 7 3325 June 8, 2013 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Medical Cost Outrage Minimalist 21 4464 March 7, 2013 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious