Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens to your pets after you're raptured?
What happens to your pets after you're raptured?
This is a wonderful business plan.

When the Christians are all raptured, they're going to leave their pets behind. This should be a problem for them. After all, they care about Fido and Fluffy, right? But who's going to take care of them after the rapture hits? Clearly it's going to be sudden and they won't know about it, so they won't really have time to set everything up.

The answer is simple: after the rapture pet care service. Us atheists will take care of the pets for them, so they can enjoy the afterlife without having to worry about their poor pet not being taken care of. We don't have to worry about being raptured, do we?

http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com/

I'm gonna sign up to be a pet care taker. I wonder if I'll get paid for this Thinking
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: What happens to your pets after you're raptured?
Make sure you get paid monthly for being on standby. Ready to go pick up the abandoned pooch as soon as its idiot owner flies up into the sky.*

Which is more likely by far to be caused by a tornado than any 'rapture.'
I have always said that I expect to see animals, as well as plants, in heaven, whether people think they have souls or not. I know some people think only Humans have souls, though I'm not sure why, but I'm a country boy and expect heaven to not be devoid of animals or plants. If there's a heaven, and I went there, I'd expect my pets to be there as much as any relative of mine.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I can take payments now to look after your pets when you're raptured. I'll still be here as a dirty heathen.

If you pay me now, it'll secure a place for Rover when you're whisked away to eternal bliss.

I only charge £500 per calendar month to keep the place open.
[Image: atheist_zpsbed2d91b.png]
What a fucking brilliant business idea.

Damn but I wish I had thought of that.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
Is it too late to offer garden care for the magically departed? (At a fairish price of course.)
Chad pegged it. And they go when we go.

Oh, when it comes, the politically correct line will be UFOs took 'em.
Hollywood and the devil has the foundation for that one all set.
Pet Rapture.

THey're more deserving than many theists I've encountered.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 2, 2014 at 4:21 pm)Beccs Wrote: Pet Rapture.

THey're more deserving than many theists I've encountered.

.. and you can't blame them for who adopts them.
Wow. I am agreeing with two of you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 539 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1491 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Christian family fined after arguing taxes 'against God's will' zebo-the-fat 19 2108 July 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? possibletarian 367 65311 November 24, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  What Happens When Religion Meets Crazy! Minimalist 4 949 August 30, 2016 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  After I know this how could I leave the church? sophonian 39 6307 August 15, 2014 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Undeceived
  What really happens in churches xpastor 20 4255 March 3, 2014 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Ksa
  Can YOU still be a firm atheist after watching these? hoppimike 168 54257 September 9, 2012 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Cardinal Brady "apologises" to abuse victim after BBC exposure Cyberman 33 11235 May 11, 2012 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: everythingafter
  Can you still be an atheist after this? Erinome 100 25424 October 9, 2011 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Faith No More