Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiritual Physics also for atheists !
Spiritual Physics also for atheists !
If you are a little bit open hier you can get answers to nearly all of your questions:[/b]
<snip!>
Something about me as a new one here:
man, (53), from Germany, I am not religious and I am not an atheist but I am open for new sights of or existence, because materialistic sciense has more questions than answers.
My favorite Author is <snip!> and my favorit book of him is the <snip!>. And it should not be an advertisement for it.
It expresses also my opinion of or reality because it has the answers to my lot of questions. Thats all...
RE: Spiritual Physics also for atheist !
That has nuttin to do with atheist....
RE: Spiritual Physics also for atheists !
Quote:In The History of God, the author offers a dialogue between himself and the two higher beings he has learned to contact and to channel, in order to find out about how and why the universe was created, and who God was and is.

No thanks, I don't believe Joseph Smith.
NOT logic:
1. Claim to have logic
2. Throw a tantrum when asked to present it
3. Claim you've already presented it
4. Repeat step 1

*Rampant.A.I.'s quote
(March 5, 2014 at 5:21 pm)eyemixer Wrote:
Quote:In The History of God, the author offers a dialogue between himself and the two higher beings he has learned to contact and to channel, in order to find out about how and why the universe was created, and who God was and is.

No thanks, I don't believe Joseph Smith.

Oh no I am not Joseph Smith...Big Grin
(March 5, 2014 at 5:26 pm)joe10000 Wrote:
(March 5, 2014 at 5:21 pm)eyemixer Wrote: No thanks, I don't believe Joseph Smith.

Oh no I am not Joseph Smith...Big Grin

No but the book you want me to read is the same claptrap. Didn't believe Smith, why would I believe your guy?
NOT logic:
1. Claim to have logic
2. Throw a tantrum when asked to present it
3. Claim you've already presented it
4. Repeat step 1

*Rampant.A.I.'s quote
(March 5, 2014 at 5:17 pm)joe10000 Wrote: If you are a little bit open hier you can get answers to nearly all of your questions:[/b]
<snip!>

A harmless link to inform you all...and I am not the author or a bookseller!!! The author expresses my personal view too and its the simplest way to talk about it without reciting the whole book!
(March 5, 2014 at 5:19 pm)truthBtold Wrote: That has nuttin to do with atheist....

This physicist says: it has nuthin to do with physics either...
Fuck off.
(March 5, 2014 at 6:26 pm)Alex K Wrote:
(March 5, 2014 at 5:19 pm)truthBtold Wrote: That has nuttin to do with atheist....

This physicist says: it has nuthin to do with physics either...

You mean your mainstream, materialistic physics from the times of Newton?
joe10000, read through the rules. One more spammy shit post from you, and you're out of here. Got it?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Physics Puzzle onlinebiker 32 2083 July 21, 2020 at 4:07 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Physics questions ignoramus 21 1915 May 9, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Quantum Physics Craziness! LadyForCamus 19 1857 October 12, 2017 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Physics of Guinness thesummerqueen 23 7498 September 2, 2017 at 8:25 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Does Physics now have a complete description of Nature? Jehanne 32 4415 April 10, 2017 at 11:14 am
Last Post: dyresand
  I have a layman's theory about quantum physics "spookiness" Won2blv 15 2729 March 5, 2017 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Won2blv
  SMASH Theory Claims to Solve 5 Major Questions of Physics AFTT47 0 1240 February 20, 2017 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Physics Nobel 2016 Alex K 8 1913 October 4, 2016 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Physics questions about light bennyboy 10 2547 September 20, 2016 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
Question Do we really have the “jewel” of physics? theBorg 5 1888 September 19, 2016 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Arkilogue