Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am availible to answer some questions
I am availible to answer some questions
I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith. I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

I am open to questions and will do my best to answer them.

Thank you kindly and God bless you in this life and the next.

~ Miss Meng
RE: I am availible to answer some questions
You don't really know a whole lot about how to talk to atheists, do you?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Blessings of Talos upon you.

Well isn't that lovely. Which imaginary friend have you brought with you? Oh - the Christian God - how lovely.

Please give him my regards - he's right up there with my favourite fictional characters. I always have a soft spot for villains I guess.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(March 7, 2014 at 10:14 am)Miss Meng Wrote: I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith. I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

~ Miss Meng

I think maybe I should give you a few answers about atheists, first.

We didn't "turn our backs", nor are we angry at your god. We don't believe god exists. It would be like giving the Easter Bunny the cold shoulder. It's ridiculous.

And as far as being "kind", the Biblical god is a jealous, vindictive twat. Even if such a being did exist, I wouldn't worship it.

(March 7, 2014 at 10:22 am)Esquilax Wrote: You don't really know a whole lot about how to talk to atheists, do you?

"Warriors of Christ" blundering around atheist forums without any idea what they doing are some of the saddest creatures I've ever seen.
I think you guys you all fall in her trap.
There are a lot of people who go around try to fool you
and make fun out of you.
Now she must laugh her guts out. ROFLOL
(March 7, 2014 at 10:36 am)enrico Wrote: I think you guys you all fall in her trap.
There are a lot of people who go around try to fool you
and make fun out of you.
Now she must laugh her guts out. ROFLOL

It doesn't matter to me if she's a troll or not. There are people out there who believe like her, and since this is a public message board, I'm not just addressing her, but all of them.

So if she's laughing, it's of no concern to me.
I'm worried my local preacher isn't getting enough money from donations as he hasn't gotten around to upgrading his porsche this year. Is 10% of salary really enough when other cults demand more?
(March 7, 2014 at 10:14 am)Miss Meng Wrote: I have decided to come here to put a few people straight and correct them regarding there faith. I understand alot of people here have turned there back on our Heavenly Father, are angry or upset with Him but with perhaps some guidance I can turn things around. Rest assured He is willing to forgive as He is a kind and beautiful creator.

~ Miss Meng

I don't need to be corrected, thanks though. How do YOU know god?
(March 7, 2014 at 10:25 am)Insanity Wrote: Blessings of Talos upon you.

I'm more a Dibella girl myself.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5099 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Foxaèr 431 125747 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12232 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  I've never gotten a good answer to.... Brian37 23 5661 October 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The Consistent Asshole Answer to Every Problem Minimalist 3 1835 June 17, 2016 at 9:37 am
Last Post: tacebotedo
  Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer Rhondazvous 81 21135 November 3, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The Answer is - The Greeks Minimalist 16 3203 January 27, 2015 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Questions to answer polar bear 20 3531 October 26, 2014 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Losty
  possible answer to why you should believe jeroenymo 65 11469 October 23, 2014 at 10:22 am
Last Post: vorlon13
Information FOR THE Atheist/Anti-Muslim/Non-Muslim, A Muslim ( Me) is going to answer you kahmed123 47 8355 October 8, 2014 at 8:37 am
Last Post: bladevalant546