Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
david icke and alex jones ( nothing do with atheism)
david icke and alex jones ( nothing do with atheism)
what are your opinions on these two political theorists
here are just some of their rantings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOvGfatjPMc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn-3GhbtXVE
RE: david icke and alex jones ( nothing do with atheism)
I think to call them 'political theorists' is almost as insane as those two wackjobs.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(March 7, 2014 at 1:40 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I think to call them 'political theorists' is almost as insane as those two wackjobs.

i know their insane but some of what they have to say is pretty accurate
(March 7, 2014 at 1:43 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote:
(March 7, 2014 at 1:40 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: I think to call them 'political theorists' is almost as insane as those two wackjobs.

i know their insane but some of what they have to say is pretty accurate

Like what? Every time Alex Jones opens his mouth he says 10 incorrect facts. David Icke believes that shapeshifting lizard people ruled by the queen of England have a moon base on the dark side of the moon. So what if they say something correct every once in a while. What's that old saying about a stopped clock?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(March 7, 2014 at 1:51 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(March 7, 2014 at 1:43 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: i know their insane but some of what they have to say is pretty accurate

Like what? Every time Alex Jones opens his mouth he says 10 incorrect facts. David Icke believes that shapeshifting lizard people ruled by the queen of England have a moon base on the dark side of the moon. So what if they say something correct every once in a while. What's that old saying about a stopped clock?

he talks about how the imf has implement unjust programs throughout the world and how wall street is stealing from the people. not good enough...yeah i know he s an idiot but at least he trying his best its better than the real news i find alex kind of entertaining
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...organ&sm=3
oh yeah and the federal

(March 7, 2014 at 1:55 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote:
(March 7, 2014 at 1:51 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Like what? Every time Alex Jones opens his mouth he says 10 incorrect facts. David Icke believes that shapeshifting lizard people ruled by the queen of England have a moon base on the dark side of the moon. So what if they say something correct every once in a while. What's that old saying about a stopped clock?

he talks about how the imf has implement unjust programs throughout the world and how wall street is stealing from the people. not good enough...yeah i know he s an idiot but at least he trying his best its better than the real news i find alex kind of entertaining
oh yeah and the federal
federal reserve

(March 7, 2014 at 1:55 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote:
(March 7, 2014 at 1:51 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Like what? Every time Alex Jones opens his mouth he says 10 incorrect facts. David Icke believes that shapeshifting lizard people ruled by the queen of England have a moon base on the dark side of the moon. So what if they say something correct every once in a while. What's that old saying about a stopped clock?

oh yeah and the federal

(March 7, 2014 at 1:55 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: he talks about how the imf has implement unjust programs throughout the world and how wall street is stealing from the people. not good enough...yeah i know he s an idiot but at least he trying his best its better than the real news i find alex kind of entertaining
oh yeah and the federal
federal reserve

they are driving people attention from the media and education system which are very corrupt and in my opinion getting them to think freely
Kooks.

Crackpots.

Raving lunatics.

Any other questions?
Freethinking require skepticism.

Something that both those loons lack.

Why don't you look up Free Thinking?

It has little to do with your assertions.

Edit: moved this drivel to Skepticism forum.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(March 7, 2014 at 1:55 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: its better than the real news i find alex kind of entertaining

Yes, this crap appeals to people who find real politics/economics/science too complicated and too much effort. It also appeals as they can then tell themselves they know more about the way the world works that those more educated than them.

At least Theists have the indocrination excuse along with the unfalsifiable nature of the God claim.
I dont know much about Alex Jones but David Icke is a wannabe cult leader and his followers actually have a lot in common with theists. In general atheism is positively despised on his forum and it's quite surprising how many fundamentalist Christians and Muslims there are there. In fact many of the top posters are Christians who think the shape-shifting reptilians are demons and Jesus is coming back to save them.

If you enjoy arguing with loonies it's a good place to hang out but that's about the only positive thing I can say about the place.
Amazing how much shit you can wrap around a few kernels of truth.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex-mrs. Alex Jones speaks Fake Messiah 1 434 April 17, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Brian37