Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The how are you thread!
The how are you thread!
This is a thread to ask anyone how they been doing, how are they, basically how are you, what's new....

Yes you can do that in pms but here everyone else sees how everyone is doing.

How you been Summerqueen? I remember some thread about animals (some discovery about bats I think) then we got in a debate/discussion on other things, that's the last we talked I think...how you been? What you been up to?
RE: The how are you thread!
What have you been up to MK? Haven't seen you around for a while Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 8, 2014 at 5:59 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: What have you been up to MK? Haven't seen you around for a while Smile

Ehh. Not good news I'm afraid. In the hospital right now. They discovered I'm not just schizophrenic but bipolar as well (and that I can get manic as well as really low motivation/mood). The anti-psychotics weren't enough so I ended up on hospital and getting mood stabilizers as well. Right now doing ok, doing gym activities, going to university, while in hospital, but over all it's been a bad half a year.

How you been Kayenneh? What you been up to?
I'm sad now that noone mentioned me! Me! The object of all reality!111one.

So yeah MK, seen you around, most philoso-wanking stuff, don't take it personally, but most of the time philosophy gets mixed with plain old bullshit.
How you been LastPoet? What you up to these days?

I don't take it personally, you don't like wisdom, and I just happen to be a wise guy Tongue.
(March 8, 2014 at 6:06 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Ehh. Not good news I'm afraid. In the hospital right now. They discovered I'm not just schizophrenic but bipolar as well (and that I can get manic as well as really low motivation/mood). The anti-psychotics weren't enough so I ended up on hospital and getting mood stabilizers as well. Right now doing ok, doing gym activities, going to university, while in hospital, but over all it's been a bad half a year.

Oh dear.. But better to be in the hospital than elsewhere in that case, right? I wish you a speedy recovery and hopefully you'll find quickly a treatment that works for you.

Quote:How you been Kayenneh? What you been up to?

Mostly studies and work, really. I have been sick on and off ever since January, however, and it's taking it's toll. Fortunately I have a doctor's appointment next week, so I hope to get things sorted out then. And Scruffy (my fiancé) recently got offered a job, so that's a big load off the both of us. Besides that, I've spent as much time with my nephews as possible, they are such wonderful kids and they grow up so fast.. *Kay gets sentimental for a moment.* And I'm realizing a project dieting at the moment, I have challenged myself to drastically minimize my animal produce intake for this month, so far it's been going great, even though yesterday I had my first cravings for meat, namely medwurst (Edit: Oh, it would seem that it's spelled Metworst in English)! Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 8, 2014 at 6:14 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: How you been LastPoet? What you up to these days?

I don't take it personally, you don't like wisdom, and I just happen to be a wise guy Tongue.

I'm all good fighting the real world at the moment, rough times I've been trough, for now, everythings peachy.

As to being a wise guy: indeed.
(March 8, 2014 at 6:14 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Oh dear.. But better to be in the hospital than elsewhere in that case, right? I wish you a speedy recovery and hopefully you'll find quickly a treatment that works for you.

Thanks a lot. I'm allowed leaving the hospital, but this time, I've decided to stay a little longer. I want to make sure everything is alright this time around.

Quote:Mostly studies and work, really. I have been sick on and off ever since January, however, and it's taking it's toll. Fortunately I have a doctor's appointment next week, so I hope to get things sorted out then. And Scruffy (my fiancé) recently got offered a job, so that's a big load off the both of us. Besides that, I've spent as much time with my nephews as possible, they are such wonderful kids and they grow up so fast.. *Kay gets sentimental for a moment.* And I'm realizing a project dieting at the moment, I have challenged myself to drastically minimize my animal produce intake for this month, so far it's been going great, even though yesterday I had my first cravings for meat, namely medwurst (Edit: Oh, it would seem that it's spelled Metworst in English)! Big Grin

Since January ay? That's not good! I hope you get better soon. Wish you good luck on your diet.

Did Scruffy accept the Job offer?
(March 8, 2014 at 6:24 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Did Scruffy accept the Job offer?

After a year of job searching.. Yeah, he most definitely did! Big Grin

Sorry to hear that MK. Yeah I hope that turns around for you.

So things are on the up Kaye? Good news. Yeah I'm going to hit the diet again I'm determined. ... tomorrow Smile

Well that sounds peachy LP. I feel pretty much the same. Family and friend wise things are great. I just gave notice at my job which may not have been the wisest decision. Or maybe that's me being overly cautious. I don't know. There should be a 14 day cooling off period for those things.. Those apply to petty online purchases... Life decisions: sorry too bad Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4136 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic