Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck you America!
Fuck you America!
So I was on my way to a doctors. My driver asked what kind of music I like; I said I didn't care for rap or country but it didn't really matter to me. As always happens when meeting a new person I get the surprised sound from either my voice or shock of all shocks a black girl who doesn't like rap! Well I told the driver I usually went for pop, metal, classic rock, and j-pop. And of course I got this comment:"u one of them bougie, too good for the hood type a sista's, huh?" I didn't answer really, I just changed the subject. But I have a question: "Why shouldn't I be?"
RE: Fuck you America!
Why didn't you strike him down with your katana, nee-san?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(March 11, 2014 at 2:47 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Why didn't you strike him down with your katana, nee-san?

I have no katana, only a shanai nii-sama.
(March 11, 2014 at 3:05 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(March 11, 2014 at 2:47 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Why didn't you strike him down with your katana, nee-san?

I have no katana, only a shanai nii-sama.

Surnay is superior. But in all seriousness, the taxi drivers in the US are a bit too bold. You should have told him to shut up and drive.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Isn't that the musically oblivious 8th grader meme? "everything but country and rap" (no Insult, I've said this myself)

But whats wrong with country?
Nemo me impune lacessit.
(March 11, 2014 at 5:44 am)Stue Denim Wrote: But whats wrong with country?

Everything.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 11, 2014 at 5:44 am)Stue Denim Wrote: Isn't that the musically oblivious 8th grader meme? "everything but country and rap" (no Insult, I've said this myself)

But whats wrong with country?

What's right with it?

Except Shania Twain, she's fucking hot.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(March 11, 2014 at 5:44 am)Stue Denim Wrote: But whats wrong with country?

Aside from the fact that if you listen to it long enough it makes you want to fuck your sister, there's the ever present religiousness in so much modern country music these days. I only listen to country when exposed to it, but it seems that invariably one of the songs will be even partially religious in nature.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I find "got any opera?" usually ends the discussion.
What do AFers feel about Taylor Swift? Is she more pop or country?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3830 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7486 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7344 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3061 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1125 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3740 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 418 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1127 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2304 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2867 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope