Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat Robertson - still a Dumbfuck
Pat Robertson - still a Dumbfuck
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/11/pa...ed-movies/

Quote:The TV preacher pointed out that he doubted demons had caused the car crash in this case, but it was possible.

“A few years ago I heard about a teenage girl who was demon possessed, and people began to deal with the demon and try to cast it out,” he recalled. “And you know what the demon said? ‘I had permission.’ And the permission was granted when this child had gone to some double-X-rated movie, or whatever it was, and had allowed this thing to come into her.”
RE: Pat Robertson - still a Dumbfuck
[Image: tumblr_mb3elg8I8U1rsasc4o1_500.jpg]
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Am I the only one who is slightly amused by him? He's like one of those idiotic doddering old grandpas with slightly racist tendencies.
(March 11, 2014 at 2:24 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Am I the only one who is slightly amused by him? He's like one of those idiotic doddering old grandpas with slightly racist tendencies.

I'm amused by him. Unfortunately so many still take what he has to say as gospel.
Dying to live, living to die.
I find it hard to just relax and be amused by anyone who has this many people taking him seriously. Not impossible, but definitely hard.
That's MISTER Godless Vegetarian Tree Hugging Hippie Liberal to you.
How big of a dumbfuck do you have to be to:

1. Assume a car accident was caused by God or demons
2. Assume that God would "lift his protection" from you for watching a zombie movie
3. Ask Pat Robertson for advice
4. Believe a word Pat Robertson says
5. Even watch the 700 Club in the first place?

As for Pat's response, garbage in, garbage out.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(March 11, 2014 at 3:55 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: How big of a dumbfuck do you have to be to:

1. Assume a car accident was caused by God or demons
2. Assume that God would "lift his protection" from you for watching a zombie movie
3. Ask Pat Robertson for advice
4. Believe a word Pat Robertson says
5. Even watch the 700 Club in the first place?

As for Pat's response, garbage in, garbage out.

How big a dumbfuck?

A Pat Robertson fan.

ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still Angry about Abraham and Isaac zwanzig 29 1989 October 1, 2023 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why are you (still) a Christian? FrustratedFool 304 18642 September 29, 2023 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  GOD's Mercy While It Is Still Today - Believe! Mercyvessel 102 8236 January 9, 2022 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 1435 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89283 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  So, are the Boils of Egypt still a 'thing' ?? vorlon13 26 5591 May 8, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27860 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3542 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  There is still time to covert to Christianity before Christmas! Loading Please Wait 12 3230 January 29, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Wise Joker
  Dumbfuck Christard Shitheads Minimalist 3 931 March 30, 2016 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: vorlon13