Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:03 pm

Poll: Which is most magical?
This poll is closed.
Boobs
89.47%
17 89.47%
Jesus
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is more magical?
Which is more magical?
Boobs or Jesus?
RE: Which is more magical?
Boobs. Always boobs.

*Kay gets distracted by her own luscious D-cups*
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Boobs, of course.

They hypnotise guys, and many women. They have interesting usages - like pillows - and they cause earthquakes. Plus they're good to look at - even for us straight women.

Cool Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
There have been many times when a pair of boobs have made me exclaim "Jesus!"

Then again, some people would describe Jesus as "a boob!"

So maybe it's a wash. On the other hand, I've never had the urge to motorboat Jesus.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Boobies. But I'm an A-cup kinda guy. #IBTC
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(March 12, 2014 at 11:08 pm)c172 Wrote: Boobies. But I'm an A-cup kinda guy. #IBTC
You can have those mosquito bites. I want a handful of jiggly joy.
Hmmmmmm ....... I think we've all seen some tits that were so far from magical you could call them downright disgusting.

Yeah, I like boobs, but I could never say that boobs universally are magical, and lets face it - Jesus may be a total myth, but even fictional characters who come back from the dead, walk on water and float into heaven have to be considered magical. Otherwise, what is Harry Potter?

I think as the question is currently posed, I have to say jesus (just as fictional as Potter) has to be considered the more magical.Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

The clear answer is Jesus boobs.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 12, 2014 at 11:14 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: You can have those mosquito bites. I want a handful of jiggly joy.

Any shape and size for me! Sleepy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Boobs, obviously. They have the power to turn me into a quivering jelly, and - partially - to stone.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which tattoo would Jesus have? Fake Messiah 11 540 January 9, 2022 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  which version of virginity is correct? Gawdzilla Sama 21 2858 March 15, 2020 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Which do you hear (parody) RoadRunner79 4 841 May 20, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Which AF member would you want to babysit your kids? FatAndFaithless 69 7914 December 1, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Events of the American electoral campain which are so stupid that it hurts. krautpasta 2 1596 May 17, 2013 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yes, but WHICH dinosaurs? Jackalope 19 7917 April 18, 2013 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  So, which one of you is /b/? Erinome 6 1983 March 21, 2012 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Paradoxes. Which option do you vote for? Tiberius 18 3294 December 4, 2011 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13