Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freaking People Out
Tongue 
Freaking People Out
What would you be willing to do in public to freak people out for your own amusement? Would you put a video of it up on Youtube?

I always thought it would be fun to go to the mall in anachronistic clothing and ask people, "What year is it?"
RE: Freaking People Out
Your brain generates some odd thoughts, doesn't it, FTW?

Big Grin
(March 13, 2014 at 2:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Your brain generates some odd thoughts, doesn't it, FTW?

Big Grin
Well, due to my ADHD, I'm always thinking like a dozen things at once, and sooner or later some of those things are going to be weird.
Maybe get like some realistic looking toy animal that I can carry around, and put a bowl inside it. I'd walk around eating food out of the bowl, and it would look like I'm eating a raw cat or something.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I would put some (edible) goo in a puke bag on the plane, heave noisily, and when I'm done, pull a spoon from my pocket and proceed to eat from the bag! Big Grin

Oh! And if my nephews (or any other kid I'm babysitting) start throwing tantrums in public, I would have no problem lying down on the floor beside them, kick my feet and yell at the top of my lungs that "I don't wanna!!"
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(March 13, 2014 at 2:52 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: I would put some (edible) goo in a puke bag on the plane, heave noisily, and when I'm done, pull a spoon from my pocket and proceed to eat from the bag! Big Grin

Great minds think alike. Gross people out by eating. In my case, the cat food idea wouldn't work on anyone who knew me, since I'm an animal lover, but I could go to the next town over or something.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 13, 2014 at 2:55 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Great minds think alike. Gross people out by eating. In my case, the cat food idea wouldn't work on anyone who knew me, since I'm an animal lover, but I could go to the next town over or something.

Indeed! I didn't read your post before I posted mine, so I realized afterwards that we had a similar idea Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Okay something I have actually done is start petting strangers. (Not their genitals, but like, their hair.)
Next time you have to give a urine sample, take along an apple juice box and pour it into the cup instead. Then right before you give it to the nurse or lab technician, say, "Wait, I think I'm going to run this through again" and drink it down.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Actually, one Halloween when I was dressed as a zombie, I wore red contacts and heavy make-up. I got some good stares out of people in my local grocery shop in that attire! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1001 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Are people normally this confussing when you are asking them out? GODZILLA 62 7374 June 9, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Gents. Yall got too many freaking stickies! Violet 28 5544 February 7, 2017 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Freaking the Eff Out SteelCurtain 30 2774 August 22, 2015 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire