Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets compile a list of everything wrong with christ-insanity
Lets compile a list of everything wrong with christ-insanity
Why not?

You intellectuals bring that shit to life. Go through everything that makes christianity ridiculous. I'll link to articles tomorrow, but for now, please make a point to post here. I need this for future reference. I can't remember shit with my pooched brain, so I'd like to be able to come back here to simply go, "Damn, I forgot about that stupid shit!" lol
I hate the bible. I love that do as thy whilst stuff.
RE: Let's compile a list of everything wrong with christ-insanity
[Image: bible2.jpg]

Start at chapter 1.
RE: Let's compile a list of everything wrong with christ-insanity
Quote:The trouble with Communism is the Communists, just as the trouble with Christianity is the Christians.

H. L. Mencken
RE: Lets compile a list of everything wrong with christ-insanity
come on, guys...you guys know so much stuff that's just fucking wacky. point out the contradictions.. the stories and why they're ridiculous. come onnnnn.. you guys are so smart, i'd like to use this to help my own cause. lol
The whole story is fucking ridiculous.

[Image: Christianity.jpg]

What's the point of trying to parse it out?
You really need it pointing out? Noah's Ark? Genesis? The whole notion of some almighty being impregnating a virgin to sacrifice the offspring on a crucifix to somehow save us all from ourselves?
1. It's a lie.

~~the end~~
Noah's ark.. food supply.. animals on different continents.. the impossible task of putting every animal on a giant ark.. having it out at sea for a year or whatever.. yea.. i get it. there's more to the stupidity than that. Genesis makes sense if you're agnostic. It could have happened someway similar to that,without the rib shit.. Virgin sacrifice is funny stuff. You gotta understand I need you guys to put effort in here.lol My brain doesn't work anymore. if I don't have a reference point, I can't remember shit. This antipsychotic I'm on makes my brain remember like a fucking goldfish.

Oh yea... it rained from the ground up before the flood. That's why the idea of an ark was so insane..etc. stupid christians.
(March 14, 2014 at 11:14 pm)heathendegenerate Wrote: Why not?

You intellectuals bring that shit to life. Go through everything that makes christianity ridiculous. I'll link to articles tomorrow, but for now, please make a point to post here. I need this for future reference. I can't remember shit with my pooched brain, so I'd like to be able to come back here to simply go, "Damn, I forgot about that stupid shit!" lol

You know what's really ridiculous? The fact that these people think that this supposedly omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient god of theirs is talking to them through a compilation of books. That is what's goddamned (and I chose the word advisedly) ridiculous.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Nothing about the stories themselves? Like the book says the earth is flat..it also says a midget lived inside a whale.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To Atheists: Who, in your opinion, was Jesus Christ? JJoseph 50 1637 January 9, 2024 at 4:28 am
Last Post: no one
  The power of Christ... zwanzig 60 3903 August 30, 2023 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 35157 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  Is this a contradiction or am I reading it wrong? Genesis 5:28 Ferrocyanide 110 9018 April 10, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7706 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Creating Christ JML 26 2844 September 29, 2022 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So has Christ returned TheClearCleanStuff 31 3093 May 20, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  CHRIST THE KICKER…… BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1357 January 3, 2022 at 10:00 am
Last Post: brewer
  CHRIST THE KILLER..... ronedee 31 3237 December 26, 2021 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
Rainbow Why I believe in Jesus Christ Ai Somoto 20 2690 June 30, 2021 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer