Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows Life?
Hows Life?
Are you glad your mother wasn't using artificial contraceptives when you were conceived?
RE: Hows Life?
Heh, pretty much. Sure beats the alternative.
I doubt this newcomer is Amish at all.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 17, 2014 at 2:31 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I doubt this newcomer is Amish at all.

I'm amish in the sense that I don't have a car and believe in simplicity and detachment from worldliness.
For her sake, I am. When she found out she was pregnant with me she stopped her self-destructive habits such as drinking and driving, walking down shady back alleys by herself, etc. Also, when my biological father found out she was pregnant, he left her (after 8 years of marriage), which was probably the best thing that could have happened to her. Shortly after that, my mom became romantically entangled with my adoptive/step-father, who also remained her best friend. It was a much healthier relationship and he was a much better person.
(March 17, 2014 at 2:34 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: For her sake, I am. When she found out she was pregnant with me she stopped her self-destructive habits such as drinking and driving, walking down shady back alleys by herself, etc. Also, when my biological father found out she was pregnant, he left her (after 8 years of marriage), which was probably the best thing that could have happened to her. Shortly after that, my mom became romantically entangled with my adoptive/step-father, who also remained her best friend. It was a much healthier relationship and he was a much better person.

So your Mother didn't use mild altering Chemicals when she was pregnant with you?
I guess you could say that I'm lucky I'm here. I'm the youngest of 7, and after my older sister was born, the doctor told Mom that he didn't want to see her pregnant again, because I guess all us kids really did a number on her body. She kept telling dad that she wanted to get her tubes tied, but being Catholic, he refused because it would go against the church. She told him then, after I was born, if he didn't want her to get her tubes tied he could sleep in the boys' room with them. So he let her have the operation. Luckily she didn't do it until after I came along.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(March 17, 2014 at 2:36 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: So your Mother didn't use mild altering Chemicals when she was pregnant with you?
In the early stages of pregnancy, before she knew she was pregnant, she drank pretty heavily. But then when she found out she was pregnant, she stopped and worked really hard on living a healthy lifestyle.
(March 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Are you glad your mother wasn't using artificial contraceptives when you were conceived?

Well if she was it wouldn't have stopped the pregnancy - you need real contraceptives to do that, not artificial ones.
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(March 17, 2014 at 2:42 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 17, 2014 at 2:36 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: So your Mother didn't use mild altering Chemicals when she was pregnant with you?
In the early stages of pregnancy, before she knew she was pregnant, she drank pretty heavily. But then when she found out she was pregnant, she stopped and worked really hard on living a healthy lifestyle.

Was she accepting of your sexuality? How old were you when you came out of the closet?

(March 17, 2014 at 2:46 pm)max-greece Wrote:
(March 17, 2014 at 2:10 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Are you glad your mother wasn't using artificial contraceptives when you were conceived?

Well if she was it wouldn't have stopped the pregnancy - you need real contraceptives to do that, not artificial ones.

LOL! Are you serious or being funny? http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-arti...traception

Did you know some women are born without hymens? I learned that in the not too distant past.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 9 2088 April 23, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hows Obama doin? Phatt Matt s 62 5424 April 5, 2014 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer