Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can anyone relate?
Can anyone relate?
Has anyone here ever had someone interested in them and for whatever reason, you were not interested in that person?
RE: Can anyone relate?
Jesus supposedly.
ROFLOL

Seriously though, what? And why post this in the christian subforum? Thinking
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Nah, I'm actually the guy that sometimes wishes he had a girl, but is sure where or how to look.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

The question is clear. It is not a trick question. I posted it here for a reason. If you do not want to answer it then that is perfectly alright.
All the time. Being a lesbian, I have had men bug the shit out of me even after I've told them I was gay. I've had a few female stalkers, too, the kinds of lesbians we call "studs." Not my type. Also, one butch girl who hit on me shortly after I came out, because she always hit on newly out or closeted girls. Ugh. No, just no.
(March 17, 2014 at 4:05 pm)discipulus Wrote: The question is clear. It is not a trick question. I posted it here for a reason. If you do not want to reply to it then that is perfectly alright.

Couple things: on a personal front, I am interested in where this is going and why, hence my upfront asking of that. Tongue

Secondly, as a mod, it hasn't escaped my notice that this thread is a near carbon copy of one you made moments ago calling out a specific member. So now I'm kinda doubly curious, plus- I hope understandably- a little suspicious.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Since you posted a thread to me initially before the thread closed, I'll answer.

Yes, but why did you start the thread to me specifically?
(March 17, 2014 at 4:10 pm)Deidre32 Wrote: Since you posted a thread to me initially before the thread closed, I'll answer.

Yes, but why did you start the thread to me specifically?

He wants to see Jesus inside you.
(March 17, 2014 at 4:07 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: All the time. Being a lesbian, I have had men bug the shit out of me even after I've told them I was gay. I've had a few female stalkers, too, the kinds of lesbians we call "studs." Not my type. Also, one butch girl who hit on me shortly after I came out, because she always hit on newly out or closeted girls. Ugh. No, just no.

It seems you indeed can relate.

Since you can relate, I will direct my questions to you.

Imagine for a moment that one of these guys or one of these women that were interested in you began showing up at your place of residence on a daily basis with flowers and singing you songs to try and prove their love to you. Now imagine you keep telling the person that you are not interested.

How would you feel if they kept on bothering you and following you around everywhere you went?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone guess what this is? ignoramus 67 4575 June 29, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I`m a bad polyglot, anybody relate? salamenfuckyou 6 1253 May 5, 2014 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can anyone help? Cyberman 5 1251 April 29, 2012 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B