Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 7:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must admit, peanut butter DOES keep me up at night!
I must admit, peanut butter DOES keep me up at night!
I wanted to show the Ray Comfort banana clip to a friend at work and saw a clip about peanut butter that peaked my interest. Here is the banana clip for those that missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

This clip is titled, "Peanut Butter, the Atheist's Nightmare!" Duh duh duh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504&NR=1

Rhizo
RE: I must admit, peanut butter DOES keep me up at night!
That peanut butter one is brilliant. The perfect illustration of the mindset in bizzaro creation world.
He seems to be oblivious that the banana is a product of artificial selection by humans and the natural banana is a strangely shaped lump of a fruit.

So, further evidence that man created God I think.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(December 11, 2009 at 4:35 pm)Darwinian Wrote: He seems to be oblivious that the banana is a product of artificial selection by humans and the natural banana is a strangely shaped lump of a fruit.

So, further evidence that man created God I think.

The plantain Smile Tastes more like a potato than a banana!
Ahh, the mighty plantain! Starchy bastard of the fruit world!

I wonder what Ray would say about coconut or even the prickly blackberry.

Rhizo
(December 11, 2009 at 6:35 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Ahh, the mighty plantain! Starchy bastard of the fruit world!

I wonder what Ray would say about coconut or even the prickly blackberry.

Rhizo

God made the coconut hard so the animals couldn't figure out how to drink from it.

He made the prickly blackberry to put us off eating the same prickly blackberries that he made to put us off eating prickly blackberries in the first place. So even before God had put prickly blackberries on earth he had decided that he didn't want us to eat them and decided that placing prickly blackberries to put us off prickly blackberries was a great idea - Much like the whole getting a virgin to give birth to him in the form of his own son who is still him so he can sacrifice himself to himself to make up for the sin he made when he put the talking snake and the tree of knowledge next to naive humans in the garden of eden whilst knowing full well that they would eat the fruit and to begin with.
Masterful!

One can only wonder what kind of paradise the world would have been if those bastards had just obeyed that one request from God. Sometimes I will hit myself so I can forgive myself for hitting myself by punishing myself by hitting myself. Also, the snake is actually Lucifer; he can shapeshift you know, the snake had legs too IIRC.

The Invisible Pink Unicorn(BBHH) will make it all right when everyone on the planet is atheist; only then will she make herself known! You just have to believe it before wondering about it to see that it is true, for if you do not believe and yet seek her; her words will be as ash in your mouth. Her spirit will guide you if you read up about her. She hates to be worshipped though, so please restrain yourself. Wink

Thank you,
Rhizo
(December 11, 2009 at 6:52 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Masterful!

One can only wonder what kind of paradise the world would have been if those bastards had just obeyed that one request from God. Sometimes I will hit myself so I can forgive myself for hitting myself by punishing myself by hitting myself. Also, the snake is actually Lucifer; he can shapeshift you know, the snake had legs too IIRC.

The Invisible Pink Unicorn(BBHH) will make it all right when everyone on the planet is atheist; only then will she make herself known! You just have to believe it before wondering about it to see that it is true, for if you do not believe and yet seek her; her words will be as ash in your mouth. Her spirit will guide you if you read up about her. She hates to be worshipped though, so please restrain yourself. Wink

Thank you,
Rhizo

Shock It's all real

[Image: snake_leg.jpg]

Oh wait, don't worry - it's just another piece of evidence for Evolution...
Looks like that snakey had a long dormant set of genes for leg development get activated.
WOW! WHAT... IN THE FUCK... IS THAT?!! (in case you missed it I am agape and yelling.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Maher - Last Night Minimalist 16 1645 April 9, 2018 at 11:20 am
Last Post: henryp
  You Have To Give Saturday Night Live Credit Minimalist 0 348 October 22, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  HBO's Biggest Sunday Night Show returns 2/12 SteelCurtain 2 806 January 18, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Stephen Colbert Already Shaklng Up Late Night Minimalist 4 963 October 2, 2015 at 5:33 pm
  Bill Maher Last Night - Gay Wedding Cake Minimalist 0 994 April 11, 2015 at 1:21 pm
  Man saves ducks, MUST WATCH! Brian37 10 2583 September 1, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Bill Maher last night.... Minimalist 3 1629 May 18, 2014 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Fright Night remake WTF? The Grand Nudger 2 1433 August 19, 2011 at 12:30 pm
  All night Long by Reverend Jeremiah reverendjeremiah 7 2302 March 4, 2011 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Keep your eye on the ball Eilonnwy 3 1398 August 12, 2010 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13