Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution
Evolution
Do you believe we evolved from apes? IF so, do you believe certain Races are more evolved?
RE: Evolution
I've studied biological anthropology and primatology and evolution is pretty evident. Social darwinism, however, is bullshit.
(March 17, 2014 at 5:28 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Do you believe we evolved from apes? IF so, do you believe certain Races are more evolved?

1. I don't believe in evolution, I accept it.
2. Among humans there's only one race and that's the human race
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 17, 2014 at 5:30 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I've studied biological anthropology and primatology and evolution is pretty evident. Social darwinism, however, is bullshit.

Thank you!

And could you please understand that I only feel strongly about sexuality being learned because of my deviant sexuality and how I recognize the factors that caused it.

Peace and good will 2 ya sweetheart!Worship
1. Yes (*)
2. No

(*) we are apes
I did a bit of research into the causes of necrophilia but I don't think you would like what I found out.
(March 17, 2014 at 5:28 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Do you believe we evolved from apes? IF so, do you believe certain Races are more evolved?

We share a common ancestor with the other apes..(we are a hairless ape)

Africans have the most diverse genetic variety because their ancestors aren't from the few that left Africa so had a larger gene pool to dip into. for that reason I would say that Africans are overall more evolved than other races such as people from European stock such as myself.

Did that go how you thought it would?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 17, 2014 at 5:34 pm)Alex K Wrote: 1. Yes (*)
2. No

(*) we are apes

Apes don't invent the Internet or land on the moon.

(March 17, 2014 at 5:39 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I did a bit of research into the causes of necrophilia but I don't think you would like what I found out.

No sweetheart please tell me. It should make you feel good about your attraction to women next to some sick fuck like myself.

Please share...Please...please...PRETTY PLEASETiger
Moon landing hoaxer, huh?
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(March 17, 2014 at 5:42 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote:
(March 17, 2014 at 5:34 pm)Alex K Wrote: 1. Yes (*)
2. No

(*) we are apes

Apes don't invent the Internet or land on the moon.

Yes, they did. You god failed to make you as good as those apes who invented the internet and land on the moon. Get use to it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 30330 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger