Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jokes
Jokes
You know why I want to work in a nursing Home?
Because I like vegetables!

You know what you do after you eat a vegetable? You put the bones back in the wheelchair!

You know what's good on Pizza but bad on Pussy? Crust!

You know how you make homemade Holy Water?
Boil the Hell out of it!
RE: Jokes
(March 17, 2014 at 9:55 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: You know what's good on Pizza but bad on Pussy? Crust!

Ooh, that one made me cringe! Big Grin

A mathematician, an engineer and an economist were interviewed for a job. One of the questions that came up was: "How much is 2+2?" The mathematician answered: "Four. Always four." The engineer said: "4. Plus minus 1%." When the economist heard the question, he looked suspiciously around, went to the window and closed the blind, then whispered: "What do you want it to be?"

A cop stopped by the highway when he found a naked man bound to a tree. The man cried of relief, explaining to the officer how a hitchhiker he picked up had threatened him at gunpoint, raped him and stolen his car. The cop was silent for a moment, then he proceeded to unbuckle his belt and said: "You know son, this is not your day..."

A farmer and his pal were rounding up the sheep, when they found an ewe stuck in a fence.
"This is too good an opportunity to pass up on!", said the farmer and proceeded to fuck it. "That was not bad, would you like to try?"
"Hell yes!", answered the friend and stuck his head through the fence.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

You know what you do after you eat the freshest pussy in the world. Put the diaper back on! Devil
This looks like Area 69 content. :/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I read this one from an image , its very funny .

Why was Hitler hit by a baseball ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(March 18, 2014 at 12:48 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: You know what you do after you eat the freshest pussy in the world. Put the diaper back on! Devil

You are the lead singer of the lost prophets and I claim my £10.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(March 18, 2014 at 12:52 pm)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: Why was Hitler hit by a baseball ?

cuz he nazi it coming .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I went to a fortune teller and she looked at my hands. She said, 'Your future looks pretty black.' I said, 'Are you kidding? I've still got my gloves on!

I said to the doctor, 'It hurts when I do this' [raises arm]. He said, 'Well, don't do it.'

My doctor told me to drink a bottle of wine after a hot bath, but I couldn't even finish drinking the hot bath!
 Two cannibals were eating a clown – one said to the other, 'Does he taste funny to you?'
A drunk was driving his car down a one-way street when a policeman stopped him. The cop said, 'Didn't you see the arrows?' He said, 'Arrows? I didn't even see the Indians.'

Gambling has brought our family together. We had to move to a smaller house.

I took saxophone lessons for six months until I dislocated my jaw. How did I know I was supposed to blow in the small end?

I bought some pork chops and told the butcher to make them lean. He said, 'Which way?

I sleep like a baby . . I wake up screaming every morning around 3am.

Two cannibals were eating a clown – one said to the other, 'Does he taste funny to you?'

ROFLOL

For those who haven't heard, Washington State has passed two laws - legalized gay marriage and legalized marijuana.

The fact that gay marriage and marijuana were legalized on the same day makes perfect biblical sense, because Leviticus 20:13 says:

"If a man lies with another man they should be stoned."
Guess we just hadn't interpreted it correctly before.
(March 18, 2014 at 8:26 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: ROFLOL

(March 18, 2014 at 8:26 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote:

What's the difference between a blonde and a brick wall?
A brick wall's only been laid once.

What do a blonde and a barn have in common?
They always have a cock in them.

Q: Why was the suicide bomber disappointed when he met his 72 virgins?
A: He blew off his penis.

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
Why does it take women longer to have an orgasm than a man?

Who cares?

Smile
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jokes you've pulled on friends... Brian37 51 3045 February 29, 2020 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dad jokes? BrokenQuill92 13 1160 December 22, 2019 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Knock-knock jokes, atheist style. Reltzik 4 949 November 21, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Creationism Jokes ScienceAf 2 1417 August 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Fart Jokes - Historically Minimalist 7 1878 September 20, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Practical jokes Ashground 13 3493 August 4, 2015 at 10:17 am
Last Post: QuarkDriven
  Anybody know of any jokes that mock God? IanHulett 15 5150 July 17, 2015 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Racist jokes (just for good humor) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 79 14805 April 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Polaris
  Islamic Jokes Forsaken 32 12121 January 30, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Politically Incorrect Jokes AtheistCreed 67 26008 January 6, 2014 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Cyberman