Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey check this out
hey check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY...2EBE643E81
RE: hey check this out
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/07/13/...ses/181483
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 18, 2014 at 5:48 pm)rasetsu Wrote: http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/07/13/...ses/181483

ok fine what about the man who was edited out. and still you have not adressed critical theory
Bill Whittle is one of those rare individuals who can speak the truth boldly and intelligently about politics. Another example of not fitting the narrative is the Mathew Sheppard case. Held up as an example of violence against homosexuals it turned out to be nothing of the sort. But Media Matters wasn't concerned about the fact checking that case.
(March 18, 2014 at 10:01 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Bill Whittle is one of those rare individuals who can speak the truth boldly and intelligently about politics. Another example of not fitting the narrative is the Mathew Sheppard case. Held up as an example of violence against homosexuals it turned out to be nothing of the sort. But Media Matters wasn't concerned about the fact checking that case.

the main stream media lies the people and could give a fuck about their well being. all it cares about is getting the politicans that financial firms want elected. and keeping foreign nations under the thumb of the united states. and anyone who dares to deviate from this is anti american, racist, homophobic, rape apologist, or some politically incorrect nonsense
I do agree that the mainstream media channels are complete garbage. Whichever way they lean, FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC....none of them will give you unbiased, full coverage of current affairs.
[Image: ferns500x125_zps9511e564.jpg]
(March 18, 2014 at 10:41 pm)Bittersmart Wrote: I do agree that the mainstream media channels are complete garbage. Whichever way they lean, FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC....none of them will give you unbiased, full coverage of current affairs.

a fine example of this is people like BRADLEY MANNING who is a homossexual and assisted julian assange and is in Guantanamo bay and not a word is said about him go to youtube look up collateral murder. The media loves to bash manning and assange I wonder why.Also it dosent matter which way they lean that is just to distract you while they place another corporate shill for parliment head or president in office. The education system is also structured so that people blindly accept what the mainstream media spews at them
I don't know why you blame the educational system, I've never been pointed to a certain direction, or have had views slammed into my head by my educators. I've had clearly liberal teachers as well as very conservative. Subject material may vary pending on what kind of classes you take.
(March 18, 2014 at 11:16 pm)Asimm Wrote: I don't know why you blame the educational system, I've never been pointed to a certain direction, or have had views slammed into my head by my educators. I've had clearly liberal teachers as well as very conservative. Subject material may vary pending on what kind of classes you take.
regardless of what kind of teachers you have they basically all abide by one fundamental the message you reviece from the media is good. Also they all tell you to continue your education the education system is trash. I see it as having produced kids who are trying to pay their debt off by starting youtube channels and becoming famous which is anspect of the media and eduction system. all while the big whigs in parliment and congress take your money. none of the skills you learn are transferrable to your kids so as to help them move along the learning path more quickly. Granted having that knowledge its helpful in teaching them and assisting them life but they still have to take all they bull shit courses just to get that degree everybody finds so useful. the mainstream media teaches nothing but lies.
I have check it and it is also the best for the people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I got a Stimulus check. Brian37 51 2540 August 5, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Maybe Putin Will Write A Check? Minimalist 0 277 October 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Use this to check your irony meter. Gawdzilla Sama 5 527 August 6, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 384 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Trumptards Minimalist 1 557 April 14, 2018 at 12:56 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 991 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Hey Buddy - Can You Help A Starving Billionaire? Minimalist 7 1825 August 7, 2017 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Hey, Fuckface. "Jobs," Remember? Minimalist 4 1520 July 26, 2017 at 7:34 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Hey Tim. Leave The God Shit to the Repulbicunts Minimalist 12 2484 October 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Hey, Let's Make A Deal Minimalist 28 7356 September 9, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4