Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the name of this vice?
What is the name of this vice?
So how many other guys here are whipped into an erotic frenzy when they see women eat or talking about food?

Some anonymous member of this forum was talking about the food she was preparing to eat and immediately I felt my [censored] growing. It wasn't raging but chubbing. Then I asked her if she liked animals...likes to eat them. She said, "I like to eat meat", and I melted. Now it's not just food but food from the slaughter house.
( Do you wear a fur coat too you naughty dame! ) Hahaha

So who else gets excited when they eat and talk about food? I have a job where I'm one of the privileged who takes their orders and watches them wolf it down their gaping gullets. My bosses name is Wendy. She is awesome! Despite my being 26 and she being late 30's early 40's, I'd love to give her a [censored] or two. Sometimes I get to be Wendy's Bitch all day long and enjoy every minute of it.

It's breathtaking the way they look at their food followed by the mouth opening up, the chewing, and the satiated (gratified) look that follows. It reminds me that they are human beings and not angels. As a prepubescent schoolboy I was convinced that females shit daisies and strawberries.

I'm not attracted to obesity. It's not about that at all. But pregnant women are incredible. They literally have a human being living, pissing, shitting, eating, and breathing, in their womb!
RE: What is the name of this vice?
We're all adults here. I'm pretty sure you can at least say womb without raising a fuss.

could be gluttony and lust together. Nothing says all vices are mutual. Or you say screw vices, it's just normal human nature to be aroused sometimes.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

You know what? Google.com is a great place to go when you have questions like that, TC.
(March 18, 2014 at 8:25 pm)Chad32 Wrote: We're all adults here. I'm pretty sure you can at least say womb without raising a fuss.

could be gluttony and lust together. Nothing says all vices are mutual. Or you say screw vices, it's just normal human nature to be aroused sometimes.

I actually didn't originally plan on saying womb but thanks for the advice. I changed it.

(March 18, 2014 at 8:28 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: You know what? Google.com is a great place to go when you have questions like that, TC.

(March 18, 2014 at 8:28 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: You know what? Google.com is a great place to go when you have questions like that, TC.

Tell me what I would google. Which choice of words.

I missed you!

It is good to see you alive and kicking, my lezbo dixieland delight!

Don't you Alabamans still fly the confederate flag?
I don't know, something like "eating fetish"?

Not exactly. We fly the Alabama flag, which is just a big red X on a white background. I think the X is meant to bring to mind the Confederate flag. It was like they met up to design the state flag and they were like, "We need something simple, yet vaguely racist." And one guy went, "I've got it!" and just got the red paint and painted an X. And everyone was like, "Yeah, that works."

Lots of people own Confederate flags, though, especially in rural Alabama.
(March 18, 2014 at 8:44 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I don't know, something like "eating fetish"?

Not exactly. We fly the Alabama flag, which is just a big red X on a white background. I think the X is meant to bring to mind the Confederate flag. It was like they met up to design the state flag and they were like, "We need something simple, yet vaguely racist." And one guy went, "I've got it!" and just got the red paint and painted an X. And everyone was like, "Yeah, that works."

Lots of people own Confederate flags, though, especially in rural Alabama.

So it's a red X without stars?
(March 18, 2014 at 8:45 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: So it's a red X without stars?
Yep, it's pretty stupid.
(March 18, 2014 at 8:50 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 18, 2014 at 8:45 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: So it's a red X without stars?
Yep, it's pretty stupid.

Do you have an Alabama accent?
(March 18, 2014 at 8:56 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Do you have an Alabama accent?
Apparently not. People 'round here always ask me where I'm from, and I'm like, "Here! Born and raised," and they don't quite believe me. I sound just like Lena Headey in The Sarah Connor Chronicles, so like an Englishwoman trying to sound American, I guess.
(March 18, 2014 at 8:58 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 18, 2014 at 8:56 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Do you have an Alabama accent?
Apparently not. People 'round here always ask me where I'm from, and I'm like, "Here! Born and raised," and they don't quite believe me. I sound just like Lena Headey in The Sarah Connor Chronicles, so like an Englishwoman trying to sound American, I guess.

That's hot! The Englishwoman accent I mean.

The Alabama one is kinda goofy. Sounds to much like forest Gump!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would be your papal name? Fake Messiah 46 4844 December 10, 2020 at 5:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1279 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Spell your last name please.... Brian37 9 1538 October 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Daily Show guest gives 45 new nick name. Brian37 1 384 July 16, 2018 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Funny name on letter robvalue 8 962 May 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What's a clever response to "What's your name?" ErGingerbreadMandude 29 2786 December 12, 2017 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1201 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hi, I would like to tell you about {name}, the only way to {whatever} ignoramus 17 3439 June 8, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Another "Funny sounding product name" thread. Brian37 3 1196 March 1, 2016 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Name Something You Pass Around IATIA 11 2711 July 30, 2015 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: KUSA