Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creative writing: Fiction
Creative writing: Fiction
The used Colostomy bag salesman's tale

"On the third day the Angel Gabriel appeared to me with a vision of a common barn mouse seated upon two disproportionately large [censored] encompassed in a furrowed scrotum that he plaintively licked, occasionally unleashing a steaming cascade of feces from his chaffed anus.

Undoubtedly this is a parable regarding the decay of western civilization hopelessly bogged down with materialism, pride, lust, anger, covetousness, envy, sloth, and gluttony.

The vision proceeded with an army of businessmen with beepers chasing gaunt hootoo tribesman up Jacobs ladder into a dark cloud, fighting their way through naked, exasperated, and unemployed aircraft mechanics.

Those few who remained on the otherside of the cloud found themselves in a land of milk, honey, and fields of natural benzodiazepines. Their naked ebonic bodies were clothed with garments of righteousness, fluffy to the touch, as they were greeted with a parade of children fully clad in Sunday finery, throwing pedals hither and thither.

The leader of the ceremony was Prancing upon two wooden legs; an obese female version of Osama bin laden, flatulating into the flute like apparatus placed between the cheeks of her rosy fanny.

Beneath the bodhi tree was the formless three fisted yogi who gazed deeply into my heart… and spaketh he thus: "what demandest thou, untained young zachary of the scorched barley field, fruit of the Polish horsewhippers womb?

You want what every man wants, a pond chock full of goldfish, a celestial configuration of liquid teeming with life, contrived by thee, devised by thee, and ruled by thee." Every man wants control!"

Valentines Day:

She gave me a valentines day card at work. I was flattered. I followed her home, Threw a rock through the window, invited myself in, kicked down the bathroom door and found her on the toilet.

I gutted, her and then ate her spleen. I then began to nibble on her small intestine. When I sunk my teeth into her stomach I burned my mouth. So then I had a [censored] and returned to my bungalows. Same time next year I guess.

The End. Tiger
RE: Creative writing: Fiction
The first one was written by me. FOr the Valentines day one I must cite my source. It's worth watching...once:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUVnoEzeoWE
Love your posts. I always have fun trying to figure out if your meds are kicking in or wearing off.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Kinda reminds me of William S. Burroughs. Not bad at all!

(April 11, 2014 at 5:49 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Love your posts. I always have fun trying to figure out if your meds are kicking in or wearing off.

Boru
Just took a new prescription.
Need to stay sober

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creative usernames Phatt Matt s 66 14912 March 27, 2014 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s
  Real life is better than fiction TaraJo 9 2276 January 8, 2014 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  The Truth about Fiction Cinjin 1 714 November 23, 2013 at 6:09 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone