Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 11:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam is Fuckery!
Islam is Fuckery!
Islam teaches that if Muslims slay or are slain (kill or are killed) in the service of God, i.e. Jihad, they are guaranteed accession to Allah's paradise of depraved sexual perversity. Islam's Paradise is filled with whorish virgins possessing voluptuous breasts and lustrous eyes.
(Don't get me wrong I'd enjoy having that for eternity)

Quran 9:5 (the infamous verse of the sword inciting mass murder):

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Verse 9:5 teaches Muslims to commit mass-murder. The kafirs must either convert to Islam, who would keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate (zakat), or be murdered.

Most evil teaching # 5: Verse 65.4 -- Allah's teaching of pedophilia

Quran 65:4 says:
"And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed divorce period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens) (give birth) and whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him."

The most important duty of any species is the care and protection of its young. There is no worse crime than the sexual abuse and exploitation of children. But verse 65:4 clearly approves marriages and sexual copulation with pre-pubescent little girls, who haven't started menstruating yet. And Muhammad at the age of 50 duly complied with this sanction of Allah by marrying his niece Aisha, only 6 years old. He brohttp://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2009/05/christianity-now-imploding-islam-to.htmlke her hymen when she was nine. The prophet was a pedophile.

Most evil teaching # 7: Quran's Sanction of Wife Beating

Quran 4:34:

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding thehttp://catholicknight.blogspot.com/2009/05/christianity-now-imploding-islam-to.html unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

A Muslim woman is the property of her husband. A Muslim husband has the legal right and religious obligation to beat a wife if she does not please him.

Quran 22:19-22: "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods"

Quran 5:38: "Cut off the hands of thieves, whether they are male or female, as punishment for what they have done-a deterrent from God: God is almighty and wise.

Quran 8.12: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
There are 75 teachings of beheading in Quran

They are going to conquer the world at this rate. Their birth rate is on average eight times higher than non muslims and there are already more than 1.4 billion of them.

Islam is the biggest threat to Atheism. Do you see "Christian" countries these days forcing conversions, prayer in schools, forcing dress codes, puplicly executing adulterers, heretics, and practicing homosexuals, or recruiting children to be suicide bombers.

Most of the violence, terrorism, and genocide these days is caused by Muslims. It was a Religion founded by a murderer, a pedophile, polygamist, and plagiarist. It isn't Islamaphobia. There is nothing irrational about fearing Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...-3X5hIFXYU
RE: Islam is Fuckery!
All religions are fuckery....it merely depends on what century you are living in.
(March 18, 2014 at 9:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: All religions are fuckery....it merely depends on what century you are living in.

Communism has killed more people than Christianity. The Spanish Inquisition killed a few thousand at most in a period of 200 years. Communism killed over 100 million people in 70 years.

Islam has killed far more people than Christianity. I'm not saying Christianity isn't full of corruption but at least (especially in Catholicism) orders of people that take vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience, and dedicate their lives to caring for the poor, feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless, taking care of the sick, etc.

Islam is responsible for more war, terrorism, genocide, and Religious Fanaticism and intolerance.

If anyone watched that Muslim demographics video let me know.
Read up on the Wars of the Reformation.

Get back to me when you have absorbed the lesson.
(March 18, 2014 at 9:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Read up on the Wars of the Reformation.

Yes I know. It was brutal. I don't deny it.
Brick 
"Thunder Cunt" can I know where do you live ?

Let me introduce myself. I'm a strong atheist Frenchman of 20 years old who live in a Muslim ghetto (they are around of 20-40% in my neighbourhood , each friday I can hear the adhan and they are a dozen to pray outdoor [the mosque is inside the building in which I live. They began to pray in the street there are some month. The mosque is there since more than 20 years ago] ) and I would like say you that what you said about Islam is true.

They are intolerant and the majority of conflicts in the world are tie to Islam.
People read this Wikipedia article : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ong..._conflicts

I have many anecdotes to tell about Islam :

1.A day I was in the cafeteria of a "Lycée professionnel" or "Vocation School" in English.
A young Muslim man (btw 16 and 20 years old) did asked if the meals are Halal. The canteen woman answered that all meals are Halal except the pork. Also she did precised that he doesn't must say it to others people because France is a secular state. Therefore this school didn't observed the French law about foods in public places.
The law say that you can serve meals without meat but you haven't the right to serve halal or kasher foods.

2.It was the (Lesser eid). The majority of people were'nt in the school because nearby all students are Muslims. Therefore the place was empty.
I did had the opportunity to speak with a man who work here. Do you know what he did said ? he did said something like : Après ça nous prétendons vivre dans un pays laïque. (After that [the fact that the majority of Muslims student aren't in school and that Institutions accept it even if offically they are not OK with it] we pretend live in a secular state). Also I can note that I can read a flyers where it was wrote that Muslims are allowed to skip school for feast of breaking the fast. Do you know who was the author of this flyers ? answer : the vocation school itself. Therefore the school didn't observed the French law again.

3.I was somewhere to take part in a professional formation (I can't indicate which place. I prefer avoid to be identified by some people).
The majority of people to this place were "muslims immigrees and descendant of muslim immigrees" and at a moment some "black [I precise the color of skin for that people imagine the scene] descendant of muslim immigrees" did screamed الله أَكْبَر (Allah akbar). Nobody did reacted everybody continued to listen the charged of convention.
Result : I didn't registered myself for this formation because I don't want progress in an Islamic middle.
When people who take care of those who are looking for a job asked me why I didn't registered myself. I did lied to avoid problems with French institutions. (Who want to know what was this lie ?).

4.At this same convention an "immigree muslim maghrebin (try to imagine the scene with this detail)woman" was weared a hijab. (The French law forbide it in this kind of place). I can remember that I did laughed in my mind because I saw a print on a wall of this room about secularity.

5.Which story can I tell ? they are too many stories to tell.
(March 18, 2014 at 9:14 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote:
(March 18, 2014 at 9:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: All religions are fuckery....it merely depends on what century you are living in.

Communism has killed more people than Christianity. The Spanish Inquisition killed a few thousand at most in a period of 200 years. Communism killed over 100 million people in 70 years.

Islam has killed far more people than Christianity. I'm not saying Christianity isn't full of corruption but at least (especially in Catholicism) orders of people that take vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience, and dedicate their lives to caring for the poor, feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless, taking care of the sick, etc.

Islam is responsible for more war, terrorism, genocide, and Religious Fanaticism and intolerance.

If anyone watched that Muslim demographics video let me know.

I point you to the massacres of the native peoples of the Americas.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 18, 2014 at 9:30 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote:
(March 18, 2014 at 9:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Read up on the Wars of the Reformation.

Yes I know. It was brutal. I don't deny it.

And good xtians on both sides...each merrily hacking and burning for jesus!

Fuck 'em all, I say.
(March 23, 2014 at 9:20 pm)viocjit Wrote: "Thunder Cunt" can I know where do you live ?

Let me introduce myself. I'm a strong atheist Frenchman of 20 years old who live in a Muslim ghetto (they are around of 20-40% in my neighbourhood , each friday I can hear the adhan and they are a dozen to pray outdoor [the mosque is inside the building in which I live. They began to pray in the street there are some month. The mosque is there since more than 20 years ago] ) and I would like say you that what you said about Islam is true.

They are intolerant and the majority of conflicts in the world are tie to Islam.
People read this Wikipedia article : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ong..._conflicts

I have many anecdotes to tell about Islam :

1.A day I was in the cafeteria of a "Lycée professionnel" or "Vocation School" in English.
A young Muslim man (btw 16 and 20 years old) did asked if the meals are Halal. The canteen woman answered that all meals are Halal except the pork. Also she did precised that he doesn't must say it to others people because France is a secular state. Therefore this school didn't observed the French law about foods in public places.
The law say that you can serve meals without meat but you haven't the right to serve halal or kasher foods.

2.It was the (Lesser eid). The majority of people were'nt in the school because nearby all students are Muslims. Therefore the place was empty.
I did had the opportunity to speak with a man who work here. Do you know what he did said ? he did said something like : Après ça nous prétendons vivre dans un pays laïque. (After that [the fact that the majority of Muslims student aren't in school and that Institutions accept it even if offically they are not OK with it] we pretend live in a secular state). Also I can note that I can read a flyers where it was wrote that Muslims are allowed to skip school for feast of breaking the fast. Do you know who was the author of this flyers ? answer : the vocation school itself. Therefore the school didn't observed the French law again.

3.I was somewhere to take part in a professional formation (I can't indicate which place. I prefer avoid to be identified by some people).
The majority of people to this place were "muslims immigrees and descendant of muslim immigrees" and at a moment some "black [I precise the color of skin for that people imagine the scene] descendant of muslim immigrees" did screamed الله أَكْبَر (Allah akbar). Nobody did reacted everybody continued to listen the charged of convention.
Result : I didn't registered myself for this formation because I don't want progress in an Islamic middle.
When people who take care of those who are looking for a job asked me why I didn't registered myself. I did lied to avoid problems with French institutions. (Who want to know what was this lie ?).

4.At this same convention an "immigree muslim maghrebin (try to imagine the scene with this detail)woman" was weared a hijab. (The French law forbide it in this kind of place). I can remember that I did laughed in my mind because I saw a print on a wall of this room about secularity.

5.Which story can I tell ? they are too many stories to tell.

Europeans chose to abort and contracept themselves into decay and the Muslim Birth rate is eight times higher so they shall conquer Europe. I'm from Minnesota.
(March 18, 2014 at 9:03 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Islam teaches that if Muslims slay or are slain (kill or are killed) in the service of God, i.e. Jihad, they are guaranteed accession to Allah's paradise of depraved sexual perversity. Islam's Paradise is filled with whorish virgins possessing voluptuous breasts and lustrous eyes.
(Don't get me wrong I'd enjoy having that for eternity)

Just as a reminder all of those things you cited can be found in the ethnocentric Jewish religious fairy tales in the Bible (Old & New Testament) and in the Babylonian Talmud. But the muslims do have one thing going for them and that is Islam is not a racist religion like Judaism and Christianity are.

Remember, all three religions were started by Western Asian desert dwellers who were suffering from sunstroke and experiencing hallucinations. Why any people outside of that area believe in those doctrines just shows how gullible (and stupid) humans really are.

It's a good thing that we don't have to put up with the OT Jews as well as the radical muslims today. Although the current version of the Middle East Jews do display some First Century beliefs and practices.

It's been my observation that the vast majority of fanatical muslims are new converts, such as whites from Europe and America. Of course there are a few recent black African immigrant youth who think that they have to conquer the world for Islam but they are bat shit crazy and religion just gives them a reason. They are sort of like Christian missionaries in their zeal to spread their religion to heathens in backward countries.