Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your preferance
What is your preferance
I tried to get to area 69 but it said page cannot be displayed. Im in a Library.

So what is your preference?:

Men?, women?, children?, videos?, right hand?, left hand?, one finger?, two?, three?, fist?, turkeys?, pheasants?, gerbils?, sheep?, Dolphins?, other...

Actually, I'm asking whether or not you're gay, bi, heterosexual, A-sexual, or other?Wink
RE: What is your preferance
I think I'm the only lesbian on here, but there lots of bi guys and gals on here.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:24 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I think I'm the only lesbian on here, but there lots of bi guys and gals on here.

I know you placed a curse on your Father which condemned him to a slow painful death.

Is your Mother still alive?
(March 19, 2014 at 8:25 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: I know you placed a curse on your Father which condemned him to a slow painful death.

He was my father only by blood. In reality, he was more like a hostile stranger to me. My real father is the one that was there when I was born and went to my school plays and helped raise me. And you know, you say that like I'm a witch that practices black magic or something. I'm not, you know. I have an ex that was into that, though.

Yes, my mom is still alive. She has chronic sinusitis, migraines, and some fused vertebrae, though. She's 53 now.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:28 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 19, 2014 at 8:25 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: I know you placed a curse on your Father which condemned him to a slow painful death.

He was my father only by blood. In reality, he was more like a hostile stranger to me. My real father is the one that was there when I was born and went to my school plays and helped raise me. And you know, you say that like I'm a witch that practices black magic or something. I'm not, you know. I have an ex that was into that, though.

Yes, my mom is still alive. She has chronic sinusitis, migraines, and some fused vertebrae, though. She's 53 now.

Did you and your mom reconcile. Who is your real Father that was there when you were born and such? I'm confused Undecided
(March 19, 2014 at 8:30 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote:
(March 19, 2014 at 8:28 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: He was my father only by blood. In reality, he was more like a hostile stranger to me. My real father is the one that was there when I was born and went to my school plays and helped raise me. And you know, you say that like I'm a witch that practices black magic or something. I'm not, you know. I have an ex that was into that, though.

Did you and your mom reconcile. Who is your real Father that was there when you were born and such? I'm confused Undecided
I told you already, I have a stepfather who adopted me when my biological father died. All that meant was that I took his last name and he was listed as my father on my birth certificate, but it was nice to have the same last name as the rest of my family finally.

Yes, we're pretty close now. Although she nags me to hell and back about what I'm eating and drinking and all that shit.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:32 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 19, 2014 at 8:30 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: Did you and your mom reconcile. Who is your real Father that was there when you were born and such? I'm confused Undecided
I told you already, I have a stepfather who adopted me when my biological father died. All that meant was that I took his last name and he was listed as my father on my birth certificate, but it was nice to have the same last name as the rest of my family finally.

Yes, we're pretty close now. Although she nags me to hell and back about what I'm eating and drinking and all that shit.

I knew you had a step F but didn't know He was there when you were born. So there was never a time in your life where you were interested in Men?

Don't blame ya.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:35 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: I knew you had a step F but didn't know He was there when you were born. So there was never a time in your life where you were interested in Men?

Don't blame ya.
Well, I've never been interested in being penetrated by a man, but on occasion I've had the urge to play with them a little - with body tape and maybe some rope and like, an electric fly swatter or something.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:40 pm)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 19, 2014 at 8:35 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: I knew you had a step F but didn't know He was there when you were born. So there was never a time in your life where you were interested in Men?

Don't blame ya.
Well, I've never been interested in being penetrated by a man, but on occasion I've had the urge to play with them a little - with body tape and maybe some rope and like, an electric fly swat or something.

Is that violence? Hey, If you live by Austin MN please come visit me this summer. I'll let ya play with me. No penetration! Tongue

I'll let you play with my boobs as well. They aren't hairy!
Top.

(This wouldn't post because it was too short.)