Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb Fuck
Dumb Fuck
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/20/le...o-america/

Quote:In 2011 video uncovered by Right Wing Watch on Thursday, the co-founder of the Institute on the Constitution asserts that “evolutionary thinking is dangerous and anti-American.”

“American political philosophy is based on the belief that the world was created by God in six days, and that this creation event occurred about 6,000 years ago,” he explains, adding that news reports describing the Earth as millions of years old were either ignorant or “anti-American.”

“What I’m saying is that the promotion of evolution is an act of disloyalty to America… What I’m saying is there’s no way you can support or believe evolution and sing ‘God Bless America’ during the 7th inning stretch!”

And fuck "God Bless America" too. Shitty song.
RE: Dumb Fuck
What planet is that asshole from?
I think deep down, he really hates America.
Thanks Min, I needed a good laugh tonight.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
(March 20, 2014 at 11:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And fuck "God Bless America" too. Shitty song.

Singing this horrid song during the 7th inning stretch is what's un-American.
Quote:“American political philosophy is based on the belief that the world was created by God in six days, and that this creation event occurred about 6,000 years ago,”

I sure as hell hope not. It's bad enough that we have Christianity being forced into government, but we don't need fundamentalist young-earth creationism being forced into government. I have a nightmare vision of rapturism being forced into government.

The missiles are flying! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Oh my GOSH, this is scary.
It reminds me of reading about Galileo being imprisoned for going against the church's stance on the earth being the center of the universe. lol Mustn't question Christianity and its ignorance.

Someone needs to inform this guy that the US isn't the center of it, either. It's just astoundingly sad that there are people who think like this, who actually have a following to boot.

:/
Institute on the Constitution mission statement:

The American View
There is an Almighty, Everlasting, Omniscient, God — the God of the Bible — Who is active in the affairs of men.
Our rights, including our right to life, liberty and property come from Him.
It is the duty of civil government to secure, protect and defend these God given rights, to acknowledge our Creator, glorify Him and make Him known; and when civil government becomes destructive of these God given purposes, it is our duty to alter or abolish such Godless government.
“For the nation and kingdom that shall not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.” — Isaiah 60:12.

As Christians, we are commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ to teach all nations — including ours — to observe all things He has commanded (Matthew 28:18-20). This means bringing into captivity to Christ all areas of life and thought. This means destroying arguments that are against the knowledge of God (II Corinthians 10:5). In obedience to these commands of our Lord, this Web site is established. We covet your prayers for our success in obeying Him.

We are seriously concerned about, deeply grieved by and lament the fact that far too many of today’s so-called “Christian leaders” are a sinful embarrassment and are responsible for the cause of Christ being mocked and ridiculed. By being, first, cheerleaders for the Republican Party, they have dishonored their Lord and sold their Christian birthright for a mess of partisan political pottage. These individuals and organizations are Christian in name only, “Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof.” From such, it is added, we must turn away.

Secular, Christless conservatism — even when it is supposedly “compassionate” — will not defeat secular, Christless liberalism because to God they are two atheistic peas-in-a-pod and, thus, predestined to failure.

More than 100 years ago, speaking of the secular, Christless conservatism of his time, the great Southern Presbyterian theologian, Robert L. Dabney, observed:

“[Its] history has been that it demurs to each aggression of the progressive party, and aims to save its credit by a respectable amount of growling, but always acquiesces at last in the innovation. What was the resisted novelty of yesterday is today one of the accepted principles of conservatism; it is now conservative only in affecting to resist the next innovation, which will tomorrow be forced upon its timidity and will be succeeded by some third revolution, to be denounced and then adopted in its turn. American conservatism is merely the shadow that follows Radicalism as it moves forward to perdition. It remains behind it, but never retards it, and always advances near its leader. This pretended salt hath utterly lost its savor: wherewith shall it be salted? Its impotency is not hard to explain. It is worthless because it is the conservatism of expediency only, and not of sturdy principle. It tends to risk nothing serious for the sake of truth.”

Amen! And what Dabney says has been proven with a vengeance in modern times, under recent Republican Administrations and Congresses who were supported enthusiastically by individuals and organizations who called themselves “Christian” but who, alas, when judged by their fruits, were not.

To those who will accuse of us of desiring and trying to bring about “a Christian America,” we unashamedly plead guilty though the accusation is far too modest and somewhat muddled. To be sure, we desire a Christian America, and a Christian world, a Christian galaxy and a Christian universe. And, over time, by His grace, we hope to demonstrate that all these things already belong to the Lord Jesus Christ because He created them all and they are His property. This is why all knees must bow to the Lord and all tongues confess that He is the Lord — because He is!

Jude 1:3 3

“Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.” (KJV)
Well, the Christian conservatives are right, America was built on Christian values. That is why America accepted slavery and oppression of women for as long as it did.

Aw yea! The good ole days.
And that's why they want the good old days back, Sister!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 422 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  Ted Cruz, bottom dumb..... Brian37 6 937 August 1, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2885 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 867 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1412 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1239 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3041 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1208 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2184 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP." Minimalist 10 2149 January 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: A Theist