Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The terrorist theory
The terrorist theory
One of my more right wing murican friends sent me this. I give it points for felicity of style at least...

Quote: subject I have a theory. 5 Iranian nationals boarded Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 using bogus passports. Trying to blend in as ordinary passengers they took their seats. The 777 airliner taxied down the runway and sprinted into a thunderous takeoff, its massive twin Rolls Royce roaring as the plane climbed to its cruising altitude of 35,000 feet. The pilot turned off the Fasten Seatbelts sign as they settled in for the long overseas leg of the flight. One of the Iranians kept looking at his brand new Chinese knock off Rolex watch. When he saw that they were 90 minutes into the flight he slid his cell phone out of his pocket and sent a text. 

The phone's short range radio was capable of sending text messages within the cabin of the aircraft. Three men got up from their seats and went to the back of the aircraft, while the stewardesses were preparing the galley cart the three men each grabbed a stewardess and drew a long ceramic blade from his trousers and slit her throat. They neatly tucked the bodies in the rear galley and closed the door behind them. Next they made their way to the center galley area of the aircraft. Once again each man grabbed a stewardess and slit her throat tucking the bodies out of sight of passengers behind the galley wall. The other two Iranian men made their way to the cockpit and they too drew out ceramic knives and slit the throats of the pilot and co pilot. The two Iranian men took the places of the pilots and began the process of locating and switching off the transponder locaters.

The three men who had incapacitated the crew joined the two who had disabled the pilots. The first of the transponders was disabled and about twenty five minutes later they had figured out how to turn off the second. "get your oxygen masks on." the pilot said in an Arabic dialect as he eased the aircraft up to 45,000 feet. He pushed a button on the aircraft cockpit panel to depressurize the cabin. the circuitry that drops the oxygen masks on the aircraft had been disabled on the ground while the aircraft was undergoing routine maintenance. The pilot stayed at 45,000 feet for 15 minutes to insure that everyone in the cabin had perished. He then drew the plane into a sharp dive for the deck. Skimming the water at less than 1000 feet he guided the aircraft to a landing strip in Iran.

The dark Iranian man who piloted the aircraft opened the door of the plane and walked down a mobile staircase to greet a man in a red turban. The man in the red turban motioned over to the aircraft with his arm in a wide sweeping arc. "Abdullah this fine aircraft is just what we need to bring down the Great Satan." he said putting his arm around the pilot as the two of them walked off.

Can't see it myself...
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: The terrorist theory
Seems like a giant load of bollocks.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Wouldn't have happened if Liam Neeson was on the flight.

There's also the report that a CNN anchor passed along a tweet to a panel asking if a black hole could have been responsible for the plane's disappearance.
It reads a bit like the beginning of a thriller novel written by someone who should not quit his day job just yet.
Clearly this did not happen, because Jack Bauer would have stopped it.
I wouldn't be surprised that whenever they do find the plane they find that it wasn't terrorism like they thought it might be. That is, if they really are finding debris south of Australia. Where the hell would a terrorist be flying to, Antarctica? Unless, of course, a terrorist did take over the aircraft and didn't know where the hell he was going or how to get there. And, of course, if they do determine it was a mechanical problem or pilot error, the conspiracy theories will be flying around like crazy, because if authorities suspect terrorism and later determine that wasn't the cause, then they're obviously covering it up.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
[Image: humans-ancient-aliens-guy.jpg]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
"Terrorists" usually take credit for their acts.

Where is the claim of responsibility?

Besides....if you want to fly from Singapore to Tehran you can go online

http://www.makemytrip.com/international-...ckets.html

and buy a ticket. Seems a whole lot easier.
6/10 for a decent read. Sounds too much like a bad Call of Duty sequence though, I think he needs to work a bit on his plots and writing, it's a bit bland.

"BEST STRY EVR SO GUD" 10/10 IGN
Perhaps Wrote:I'll be able to fill in that hole soon. Don't worry.
"For bonus points, notice how Iranians are Arabs in the mind of this genius"
the stately German said with his typical Russian accent, dipping his Schnitzel-baguette in a jar of Vodka while grinning evilfully.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1249 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 414 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Democrats conspiracy theory exposed Agnostico 65 4486 May 25, 2020 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The impeachment of Trump suddenly looks like much more than just a theory WinterHold 45 3805 January 10, 2020 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1365 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe Aroura 22 2909 September 5, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: John V
  FBI labels black activists as new terrorist threat Foxaèr 25 4168 October 13, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Barcelona terrorist attack vorlon13 45 10680 August 18, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Islamic terrorist attack attempted. paulpablo 14 2180 April 7, 2017 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  And They Manage Not To Use The Word "Terrorist" At All! Minimalist 33 6416 February 25, 2017 at 6:15 am
Last Post: abaris