Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for support for my (Libyan-Atheists) Facebook page
Looking for support for my (Libyan-Atheists) Facebook page
Hello everyone

I recently started a facebook page to promote non-religiosity, to show flaws, mistakes and nonsense of Islam, and it is ok so far.

My only way of getting the page known in commenting on other Libyan pages, but as you will expect from a Muslim moderator, who doesn't want such a page to spread and get know, they delete comment and ban me.

So, what I want to do is to start pay for adverts on facebook, to get the page show itself on facebook users in Libya.

I am wondering, If any would like to give support so I can start promoting the page?

My page (It is in Arabic)
[Snip!]

Well, I didn't advertise my page here, and I am not intending to
I am just posting my page's link for people who want to see what my page is about to help them decide wethere to support it or not

Well, I didn't advertise my page here, and I am not intending to
I am just posting my page's link for people who want to see what my page is about to help them decide wethere to support it or not
RE: Looking for support for my (Libyan-Atheists) Facebook page
Quote:Well, I didn't advertise my page here, and I am not intending to

WHICH IS ADVERTISING.
(March 21, 2014 at 2:26 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
Quote:Well, I didn't advertise my page here, and I am not intending to

WHICH IS ADVERTISING.
What I meant is the reason of posting my page's link is not to get like's and get it famous and known, I am including it in a relation to the subject of the topic, which is to help people decide if they would support me or not.
(March 21, 2014 at 3:47 pm)Hot_IceCube Wrote:
(March 21, 2014 at 2:26 pm)Napoléon Wrote: WHICH IS ADVERTISING.
What I meant is the reason of posting my page's link is not to get like's and get it famous and known, I am including it in a relation to the subject of the topic, which is to help people decide if they would support me or not.

And a better way to do that is to invest in this community a little before you request that we support you.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I have a question. Your page is in Libyan Arabic or Fosha ?
If your page is in in litteral Arabic why do you want share it with users in Libya ? you must target the whole arabic speaking world.

You will maybe find support on these boards :

1.CEMB (Council of ex-Muslims from Britain) : http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index....tion=forum
2.Faith Freedoom International : http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/index.ph...023e2df042
3.WikiIslam (They are looking for translators to English into Arabic. Maybe that if you accept to translate some articles you'll have support) : http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page
I already follow Syrian and Iranian atheist pages on Facebook.

I'll look you up.

Just be careful what you post here. Rules are important.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A solid reason to not support Discovery+ Foxaèr 5 534 March 31, 2021 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Mike Pompeo looking like... WinterHold 4 416 August 18, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 770 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The next site to supposedly replace Facebook Foxaèr 3 402 September 23, 2018 at 9:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I love this! Elvis + Jimmy Page! ignoramus 2 532 August 2, 2017 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Looking Good in a Kilt vorlon13 12 879 October 19, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Liberal Redneck "Support The Troops" The Grand Nudger 0 429 August 28, 2016 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Facebook page full of useful memes popeyespappy 3 1041 November 18, 2015 at 5:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  This story is being shared on Facebook, et al Easy Guns 27 4816 November 12, 2015 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Easy Guns
  Facebook or Prayer? Forsaken 7 1939 December 19, 2014 at 4:22 am
Last Post: robvalue