Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
During next month
During next month
So my friends computer isn't working and during the next month he may use computer, and may decide to access this site because he's "himself". During this month at no point will I be attempting sockpuppeting, just letting a friend use my stuff until his is fixed, and he may wonder onto this site at some point.
RE: During next month
Why don't you log out and have your computer not remember the password until he gets his computer fixed?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(March 21, 2014 at 1:09 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: So my friends computer isn't working and during the next month he may use computer, and may decide to access this site because he's "himself". During this month at no point will I be attempting sockpuppeting, just letting a friend use my stuff until his is fixed, and he may wonder onto this site at some point.

A friend would do this? If he does this he's an asshole, not just "himself".

Using your computer is fine; however, if he's interested in being here he should check us out as a guest or create a unique account.
(March 21, 2014 at 1:19 pm)Cato Wrote: or create a unique account.

I'm guessing that is why she is worried about looking like a sock. Two people using the same computer/IP.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(March 21, 2014 at 1:21 pm)popeyespappy Wrote:

I'm guessing that is why she is worried about looking like a sock. Two people using the same computer/IP.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks, I understand now. I had visions of the friend using Quill's account. Makes sense.
(March 21, 2014 at 1:21 pm)popeyespappy Wrote:

Bingo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  removing certain information next to an avatar Joods 19 3855 February 14, 2016 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Can I request a temp Ban for a month? Heywood 119 13116 May 27, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  What do the gold stars next to a person's avatar mean? Angrboda 17 10887 September 21, 2012 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Proposed Award - New Member of the Month Jackalope 7 3889 January 2, 2012 at 11:14 pm
  Proposed Award - Kook of the Month Jackalope 54 24734 December 30, 2011 at 7:19 pm